14 (Prisnors of Darkness)

This chapter dedicated to vampiredeathbed, Bishy_Sarcasm, zaira_yatzel_duarte, Fallen_AngelForLife, xzx7xzx, MargauxBoc, just_me_btty, serocanbarukent00, WritingxNutella, sharma_karthik, coolcourtney5, and andreeamadalina22.

Song: Part of Me by Katy Perry

Is the picture above, blurry to you?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever.

"You f*cking a*"hole! I swear when I get out of here, I will rip your balls off and feed it the rouges!" I screamed.

Jarred doesn't once look back, his heavy foot steps echoing as he walks away.

I can't believe this guy!

"Coward! You can't even face me!"

It was pitifully silent, the sickly sweet smell of wolfsbane and the metallic the scent of blood reminding me that this wasn't a dream.

My mind was screaming, I hated feeling helpless.

What the h*ll have I gotten myself into...

All my resources have been snatched away by this rusty silver cell. I quieted my heavy breathing and began thinking of ways out.

Hailey's out there getting tortured and I'm stuck in here. I need to think of something.

Not a single breeze tickled at my sweaty skin, meaning there were no cracks to the outside. The heavy humid air a silent killer, how did these people survive this. I hadn't even been in here a good hour and I was already sitting in a pool of sweat.

I tried to relax but, when your in a dimly lit prison with who knows what. It was hard to even calm your breath.

I heard a rustle of movement to the left of me.

Something touched my shoulder.

Gasping, I spun around to face it.

The dark shadows of the bars could not mask the old mans face.

My face softened from its tense state and I offered him a small smile.

"I can see it in your face. A strong fighter. Loving him will never be easy." His gentle voice ringing out through the silent prison.