8 (Arm wrestling, the sexists)

This chapter is dedicated to FutureStilinski2-4, BrookeLatto, GadisPenBiru, tetetooshy,GadisPenulis, and sheepshroop!

Sorry if I missed one of you guys its kinda hard to keep up with all my new followers.

I am so sorry, I haven't updated in days... :'(

I love this picture, omg!! It represents Rose perfectly!

Anyway for anyone currently living in snow; how on earth do you do it. Its soooo cold!

Let's continue...

I walked down the stairs, opening yet another heavy door.

Woah...

The white room was filled with packmembers, ranging in age from teenagers to young adults. It seemed that all the adults were busy with their daily jobs and kids were in school.

Most of the packmembers were crowded around either the dining table and coffee bar or the couches. The dining table was covered in breakfast foods; from baked goods to every kind of breakfast meat I could think of.

"Hi, Luna" The petite woman from yesterday was standing by the doorway. Wavy dark haired, pale skin, and rosy lipped; she reminded me of a beautiful Asian Snow White. She even smelled strongly of apples, I was starting to wonder if that was her normal scent.

She looked at me waiting for an answer. Glancing down, nervously.

"I'm not your a**hole of an alphas luna. I'm Rose, you were the one who gave me the clothes yesterday, right?"

"Yeah, that was me. I'm Abigail." She breathed out, taken back and in shock at what I had said.

"Did you eat yet, Ro..Rose.?" She asked testing my name.

"No, but, that's what I came down here to do."

"Abby!"

A tall dark skinned guy walking over called out.

Seeing me he hastily lowered his hazel eyes and said, "Luna."

"Kyle, this is Rose, Rose, this is Kyle our beta. Abby stated shakily.

"So this is what he dragged back from his last adventure. I'm just kidding, nice to meet you, Rose."

He laughed at his own joke, which startled me. Haven't heard a laugh in awhile.

"Yea.., I replied stiffly."

I glanced at Abby and saw the brilliant red blush on her pale face.

She has a crush on Kyle... That pale skin hides no secrets.