19 (Soft Skin)

Hope you guys aren't underage cause this shit is literally porn, dont read if you dont like. I'm going to burn in hell, k bye.

After a lengthy steamy shower, I walked right past a practically drooling Jarred to the closet.

He needed to stop looking so damn good.

Wait, is he naked. Omg, he is, how did I not notice that unclothed ass peeking out of the covers.

"Jarred, put some damn clothes on, we're getting breakfast, I'm straving and I'm not in the mood for your laziness," I half growled half gasped still taken back from his lack of reservation.

Putting on his biggest shirt and hoped it looked like a dress. Turning, I walked up to Jarred who was still staring.

"You're drooling, better not let your servants see that, they might think someone has control now," I cooling said with a smirk.

"Kitten! They're not servants and dont think you have the reins because, I can and I will renforce my claim over you and you'll love every second," he growled.

His eyes glazed lazily over my face and slowly down my body. Tongue swiping over his bottom lip suggestively, I melted well, more like my my insides melted right into a puddle between my legs. Not a good idea since I wasnt wearing much more than a long shirt and panties.

"Ohh," I half breathed half gasped. Before turning away in nervous embarrassment.

"So shy now, arent we Kitten, where did your tiny claws go?"

He made a show of getting out of bed and lifting one of my delicate hands to his mouth and kissed every finger. Knowing and smelling exactly what he was doing to me, he sucked my finger into his mouth.

"You taste so good, Kitten, so soft," he moaned. I swear I couldnt see straight, my breathing became raged and my body felt so heavy threatening my knees to give way. He smiled, a slow deliberate smile, leaning in and claiming my lips. This time we both moaned in sync the taste of each other so intoxicating, it was like a spring had just sprung and we had just tasted the sweet water.

"I want you, badly, so damn badly, feel me," he growled into my lips pushing his growing erection against me. I quivered, rubbing his hardness between are hot bodies. He groaned, dipping down from my lips to my slender neck, dragging his nose along it. Tilting my head to the side, I moaned when he dragged his teeth against the soft skin there. Feeling vurnerable but so hot, his steamy arousal scenting the hair mixing, intertwining with mine.

I was lost, drowning in the heat, so aroused I lost all hope my panties could concel it at all. He pushed me up against the wall, his hard giant body covering me. Placing knee between my thighs, groaning when I rubbed my soaked mound on him.

"Jarred," I moaned softly, so breathless and aroused. I couldn't help myself I reached between us and palmed his erection in my hand, rubbing it up and down. He stiffened sharply.

"Kitten, dont stop," he growled huskily, thrusting in my palm. I could barely keep my hold on him my hand barely able to cup his entire penis. His groans filled the air almost as thickly as his musky scent.

His hand slipped down between my thighs, dragged a sole finger closer to my heat. Groaning I impatiently bucked against him, trying to get some kind of friction but, I was up against a wall his hand holding me in place. I couldn't have moved even if I was twice as strong. I whimpered, "Jarred, please." Again trying desperately to gain another inch towards his fingers.

His eyes turned jet black and his finger moved so fast I didnt even register the first touch. Someone screamed and suddenly everything crashed down on me. I realized two things in that moment, one I was the one that screamed and two that his fingers were 2 inches deep inside my soaking pussy.

My eyes widened as his stroked my inner walls, to the same rythme as I pumping his dick. I was so wet, dripping all over his knee and fingers. I hoped to god that the damn door was locked because if someone interipted us right now I would've ripped their head right off of their neck.

"You're mine, Kitten, this dripping pussy is mine, this body is mine," he growled into my neck. His hips furiously bucking, keeping up with my hands. I could feel him grow larger, I reached underneath and cupped his sack, satisfaction lighting my face as his eyes closed and he moaned so lowly, I creamed a little into his hand.

"My little kitten, likes that doesn't she, will she like this too?" He flicked my sensitive bud and I cried out, writhing away the pleasure becoming too much. I was close so close, with his fingers pumping into my tightness and him licking and kissing my neck, I didnt know how much more I could take. He pressed down hard on my clit and than I knew, just how much I could take. I exploded, stars dancing in my eyes as I came. I soaked his knee and fingers completely, pulsating against his still pressing finger.

I hadn't realized, I had still been roughly rubbed his dick and he was thrusting just as hard into my hand. So I did what he was doing, I brought my other hand up and gave his dick a nice two handed squeeze. He roared half from pain half pleasure before cumming so hard into my hand his dick pulsed. Thick white covered my thighs and shirt as he sagged against me.

"That was so hot, kitten," he muttered before kissing me tenderly, whilst withdrawing his hands from between my legs. We were both breathing harshly, not getting enough air into our lungs. The air still hung with the scent of our pheromones.

I could only moan softly into his mouth, before tiredly leaning agaisnt his hard chest. Carrying us back to the bed, he laid my down before snuggling behind me, spooning me and tiredly playing with a strand of my wavy hair.

The last thing I heard before I passed out was, "so beautiful."

You don't like, you dont read but, if anyone has any ideas for future chapters, I could use the help. Bye