Do I...

(Well I guess I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Emma and I am 17 years of age. I am 5’4 which I think is a decent height.  I go to high school and im currently studying photography. I also like to draw but im not that good. Um… I have a nose ring and a couple tattoos, but my parents don’t know about the tattoo part yet. Oh and I have baby blue hair. )

“Hurry up Emma we are going to miss the bus” an annoyed Luke yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m coming, I’m coming! Hold your Horses!!”  I yelled running down the stairs.

“You really need to wake up earlier next time ” he said laughing

“This one time that I’m late you start complaining. There is seriously no pleasing you Hemmings is there” I said walking down the stairs and as I got to him I playfully started punching him on the arm I ran out the door and began walking down the road.

School was only like 10 minutes away and I left like we were not gonna make it on time and I was walking slow because lack of sleep since Luke and I skyped till two in the morning. Don’t ask me how Luke is all cheerpy in the morning because ive been asking myself that question for years.

We walked in silence for about another  five minutes when we heard the school bell. Obviously we were already late. We heard the second bell ring so we started running full speed to the gates. I had to get there before they closed the gates. I couldn’t, and I didn’t want to get in trouble for the 3rd time this week. And today was just Tuesday. Yeah.

“ RUN FASTER EM- “ and just like that I see Luke stumble to his knees and laid flat on the ground.

“Shit, Luke are you ok?” I tried to hide my laugh but failed miserably.

“ Yeah im fine I just wanted to hug the ground” he yelled sarcastically. I helped him up and we made it to the school gate just in time. We walked in and sprinted to our homerooms.

“ Hey Emma!” I was greeted as I walked through the door.

“Heya Mikey!”  I greeted the pink haired boy. I took my seat with Luke sitting on the seat next to me.

“ I don’t know why you talk to him. He seems…. How do I put this…. Annoying!”  Luke whispered as he sat down.

“He is not annoying, you just need to get to know him”  I whispered back at him a bit annoyed by his comment.

“I know him enough to know that he is annoying” just as he finished his sentence the professor walked in. He greeted everyone with a good morning and went on to explaining how by the end of the year we had to come up with a presentation but it had to be all in Spanish, ugh right.

I only knew like 4 words in that language, how was I supposed to come up with an entire presentation. This semester was going to be shit.

“Ok everyone get into groups of 5 and those are the people you are going to be working with for the rest of the year” Group project YES! I quickly grabbed Luke’s hand to indicate he was going to be in my group and then I called Michael over. Just as he was going to sit down I tall dark haired boy and his friend walked over.

“Can we join you guys?”
“Of course” I yelled a little to excitedly because I knew that the dark haired boy knew more Spanish than anyone in this class.

“Im Emma. This weird kid here, his name is Lucas” i said pointing at Luke's face

“Its Luke” he corrected me and slapped my hand down.

“I know that but we are in Spanish class so for this time its Lucas! Anyways and this guy here is Michael” Luke rolled his eye as if saying he couldnt believe he was going to have to be in a group with him.