One Chance

Emma’s POV

The next morning I woke up in my bed. Luke probably brought me here since I don’t remember sleeping on my bed. I got up and when to the bathroom. i took a quick shower before heading to the living room.

I was fixing my hair when the smell of food invaded my sent. I walked to the kitchen and I saw my mom fixing up something to eat.

“Hi mom” I said giving her a kiss in the cheek.

“Hey sweetie. Could you wake the boys up they are still sleeping. When I got here they were all scattered on the floor.”I nodded and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

On the floor were Calum and Ashton. They were cuddling, it was really cute actually. On the couch was Michael. Half of his body was hanging off of the couch. It was a quite funny scenario. I took a picture of the three boys before waking them up.

I got my phone out and put the blow horn app I had on. I first when to Cal and Ash and put my phone close to the boys faces. I clicked the button on my screen and my phone made a loud sound. The two boys practically jumped to their feet and the boy that was on the couch also jumped but not as much. After they had calmed down a little they turned to look at the source of the sound, me.

“Wtf Emma!” Ash yelled. I was now on the ground and could not contain my laughter in anymore.

“OMG im sorry but it was hilarious. You should of seen your faces.” I said in between laughs. “This picture is defiantly going on instagram”

“What! No that is not going on the inter web.” Calum said as he got up and walked towards me. I ran into my room and he chased me, screaming to not upload the picture. Before he could come in into my room I locked it.

I sat on the edge of my bed and placed my phone next to me. I noticed a pair of legs beside my bed I I assumed they were Lukes. I walked around and indeed it was him.

He was sleeping. He looked to peaceful. It was a bad thing that I had to wake him up, but how. I looked around the room to find something to wake him up with. I noticed that I had a vase with flowers in it.

I walked to the vase that was placed on the side of my drawer and looked inside it. Perfect, it had some water in it. I took the flowers out and placed them on my drawer. I walked slowly and carfully towards Luke making sure that I would not wake him up. I kneeled down next to him getting ready to throw the water at him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you Em” I quickly put the vase behind me.

“what I was not going to do anything. What would I do?” I questioned. He turned around to face me. He then fixed himself so he was sitting in front of me. He had that cheeky smile on his face.

Luke leaned to me and put his hands behind me. His lips close to mine. He kept looking into my eyes until I felt that he got the vase from behind me.

He leaned back and pointed to the vase now in his hands.

“What how did that het here I thought It was on my drawer.” I said chuckling.

“Very funny Em.”

He stood up and stretched his hand for me to take. I did so and as I was getting up he pulled he into him so that my hands were on his chest and his hands where around my waist.

“You know now I can do this without getting the feeling that someone will catch us”

“Do wh-” but before i could finish my sentence he planted his lips on mine.

I reacted by placing my hands around his neck. I started playing with his hair as his fingers made small circles on my back. He started to leave wet kissed on my neck and down my shoulder.

“Luke” I half whispered. I didn’t want to do anything to serious right now. I knew that if I went along with Luke’s actions something was going to happen.

“Hmm” he responded not removing his lips from my skin.

“Remember the boys are in the living room”

“Sooo..” he replied as he kissed me again.

“Luke so is my mom” at the mention of my mom Luke stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

“Gosh Emma. Have some respect your mom is on the other side of that door.” He chuckled before giving me one last kiss.

“Oh and now that you are a single pringle I would like to ask you out on a date if that ok with you” he said as he took my hand an intertwined our fingers together.

“Don’t you think its kinda soon, I mean Cal and I just broke up yesterday and I don’t want to rush into a relationship” he let go of my hand and just walked out of the room without saying another word.

“Good job Emma” I mumbled to myself.

I walked out into the living room and Luke was not there. I went into the kitchen and he was not there either.

“Do you guys know where Luke went?” I asked the boys.

“Um he just left without saying anything.” The dark haired boy responded.

“Thanks.” I said as I walked out the door.

I started to walk down the street and in the distance a could see a blond headed boy. By the looks of it it seemed that that was Luke. I started to walk a little faster. I called his name when I was closer and he turned.

That was Luke. I called his name a couple more times until he stopped walking. As soon as I cough up to him I grabbed his hand so he would not leave.

“Why did you leave?” I questioned him “was it because I said I didn’t want to rush into anything right now.”

“I just though that you would of wanted to give this a try, you know” he said looking at the ground.

“Luke just because I said I don’t want to rush this doesn’t mean I don’t want to give it a shot. What if we wait till summer. We only have 3 more weeks anyways yeah and once school is over we can have that date what do you say?” I could see his face light up.

“Ok! But im still going to steal kisses from you” he said giving me a peck on the lips.

“Im fine with that, you know. Now c’mon we should get going.” I said.

We started to walk back to my house and I felt Luke’s hand reach out to mine. He intertwined our fingers together and gave me a small smile.

I seriously did not think I would of fallen this hard for my best friend, but hey we have nothing to lose.

Hello!! sorry i took so long to update but yeah hope you liked this chapter!! If you could share like and comment that would be amazing!! 

LOVE YALL!!