The Band Is Formed

Yesterday I woke kinda early to see if I can get any information from them as to why they were not at school most of the day on Monday but they said that I had to wait until today. Well I was anxious sitting in biology doodling my hour away when the announcements came on.

"Attention teachers and student can you all report to the football field immediately, thank you" the announcement was over and we all got up and we started walking to the field. What was so important that they had to round up all the kids at school.

We were all sitting down on the bleachers waiting for an announcement that the principal had for us. There was a microphone in the middle of the field and the principal was walking to it. He tapped the microphone a couple times to see if it was working properly.

"Hello student! Today we are here because four of our very own are going to be auditioning for the TV show 'Searching for Talent' give a round of applause for Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum" said the principal. I could not believe it. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were actually going through with this.

It was 9 at night and I was in my room drawing, whatever came in mind. I had all my papers and art work scattered all over my room. My drawing utensils were all on my bed, my acrylic paint my pencils and everything else. You could say that it was a mess in general.

I found myself designing a logo for the guys band.5 Seconds Of Summer, that is what they had come up with. I didn't question them because it was a catchy name. What I had so far was simple it was not over the top but I liked it and I hoped that the boys also liked it.

I started to pick up all my stuff like at 10. It's not that I was getting tired, but I was just getting a lazy and if I didn't pick up my stuff now I would just sleep on them later. I started to think of the guys in the band. Would they be able to pull it of.

I still couldn't believe that they had gone with the plan to make it. I was in shock that they decided to tell me at the same time they told the whole school. And the show, this is crazy. That show is watched by millions of people. It's not just for singing but for any other talent that people can do. It is truly an amazing show.

 Every season Luke and I watch it and bet on who we think will win. It was sort of a tradition we both had, but now instead of watching it together I was going to be watching him on it. I was going to call him but something stopped me, he was probably sleeping or with his girlfriend.

Ugh, why is he going out with here anyways? He should have told me first. I decided to just send him a text saying that we really needed to talk. He has been ignoring me all week. I didn't know why.

 When I finished sending him the text I heard a knock on my window. I got freaked out to be honest. I didn't know who it was so I got the closest thing to me, which was my math book. It wasn't going to do much but it could protect me a little.

I decided to leave the lights off so I wouldn't make the person go of on me. I peeked through the window. I let a sigh out and quickly turned on the lights. I gathered the curtains to one side on standing there was none other than The Calum Hood.

"What the fuck Cal! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I screamed whispered because I didn't want my mom to wake up.

"I'm sorry! But I'm here to take you out, now c'mon lets go. Oh but put your shoes on first you are going to be needing them" he pointed to my feet and started to climb my window so he would actually be inside.

My house was not big. It was a one story house with two rooms, my moms and mine. My dad would always be away on business trips. Or that's what he told us, there was always a part of me that didn't really believe him but I never told my mom that. Calum sat on the bed just looking at me and me looking at him.