So Much Mystery

Monday. The most hated day of the week. I didn’t want to get out of bed. My bed and I have had a serious relationship since I was a baby.

My mom used to say that I slept all day and night, that instead of playing with my toys I would just crawl around with my baby blanket and sleep anywhere if I had the chance. I guess that's why I sleep anywhere at any time.

I decided to get up because I didn’t want Luke to yell at me again. I was looking though my clothe for school uniform. Gosh how I hated that thing.

I don’t even know what we had to wear informs, they looked so ugly. The only thing I like is that on Wednesdays we were able to wear what we liked.

I took a quick shower being careful not to wet my hair. My hair was a baby blue color. Like the color of the sky, so if I washed it every day it would fade and I don’t want that to happen. When I was done I changed into my uniform and straightened my hair.

I don’t really use makeup, but the basics like mascara, eyeliner and some lipstick. That is all I use. I don’t use foundation because I break out bad, no matter what brand it always happens. I don’t go crazy with the mascara, eyeliner or lipstick either, just a dab.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a message from Calum.

 Morning beautiful

I replied with a simple good morning. I walked to the living room and checked that it was 7:15. That’s weird Luke is always here before 7. I tried to call him but he didn’t answer. Great I guess I’m walking to school alone.

When I got to school I headed straight to homeroom to see if Luke was there. He wasn’t. Neither were any of the other boys.

Well this is going to be a great day. They had to decide to not come to school on the same day. The bell rang and I took my seat.

Throughout the day I did not see Luke Ashton Michael or even Calum. It was really werid because from what I know Ashton has never missed a day of school, and Luke always calls me when he is not going to show up.

Right now I was in lunch. It was the same as any other day at lunch.

“Hi your Emma, right?” a tall blond girl came up to me. It looked like she had cut her uniform to make it look shorter. And she had a shit load of makeup on. She seriously looked like a slut clown, if that makes any sense.

“Yeah that’s me” I said, not sure what else to do.

“Ok thats good. Luke told me you would be here” She said harshly as she sat down.

“and you are?” I wanted to tell her to leave me alone. I had only known her for like two minutes and I didn’t like her at all.

“My name is Julie, I’m Luke’s girlfriend” At that moment I froze. Luke never told me he was dating anyone. I didn’t know what to say, I was in complete shock. Good thing that the bell indicating lunch was over rang because I didn’t want to talk to Julie at all.

I zoned out in all of the classes i had after lunch. Why had Luke not told me he had a girlfriend? Why did he have to date someone that looked like a whore? Ugh I was getting mad. Why am I getting mad Luke doesn’t even like me he has a girlfriend and I a boyfriend?

I walked into Spanish class my last class of the day, and there in the table were the four boys talking away. Well at least Luke is talking to Michael. He didn’t completely hate him now, that was a good thing because now we can actually start progressing on our project.

“Where the fuck have you guys been? You cant just not come to any other class and then just show up here!!!” I was kinda mad. They had ditched me and now they just show up to the last class.