Confession

The next day i woke up like at 1 in the afternoon. All i kept thinking about last night was everything Luke has said to me. It just kept spinning in my head over and over again. And the kiss.

That kiss was seriously one of the best kisses i've ever had, but yet again Calum has not actually passionately kissed me yet. I jut didn't know anymore.

I threw my bed sheet covers over me and just laid on my bed. Well that is until i heard a knock on my door.

"Who is is" i shouted not wanting to get out of way to conferrable bed.

"Someone is at the door for you honey! Its a boy and he said his name is Calum! Isn't he your boyfriend?" My mom announced and at that moment i froze. I didn't know what to do at that point.

"Emma are you listening to me" my mom shouted from the other side of the door.

"Yeah mom il be out... um.. just tell him to take a seat in the living room" i quickly got out of my pj's and put on some black skinny's and a white shirt.
I put my converse and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my teeth and walked to the living room. Surely Calum was sitting there watching TV. He had his black skinny jeans on and a black Jumper on. He was also wearing his black vans. His hair looked like if he had not done anything to it. Like if he had just gotten up and left it like that.

 He looked good to be completely honest.
I don't think he knew i was standing there because he was so into whatever was on TV and when i coughed he sort of jumped a little indicating that i has scared him. He quickly got up and walked to where i was standing.

"I didn't know you where standing there babe" He gave me a quick peck on my lips.
I was debating on whether or not i should tell him about the incident of two days ago. I mean if i don't tell him he is going to find out, and if i do tell him he might flip.

"Are you ok babe?" He had a concerned look on his face. That is when i noticed i had been quiet for some time.

"Oh... um... yeah im fine" i lied hoping he wouldn't ask me anything else.

"Are you sure because you seemed shocked when or like you were debating on telling me something or not" shit he knows, he knows Luke must of told him something.

"Um... I do have something to tell you.. but you cant get mad it was a mistake and i didn't know what had happened!" I was nervous and my hands where literally going crazy. Why was i going to tell him, it would of been better if he didn't find out anyways.

"Ok.. you are scaring me. What happened?"

"Cal.. just please don't get mad please. I didn't mean it ok i was just stupid" My heart was pounding at this point. I didn't know how he was going go react.

"Just tell me what happened dammit!" He yelled, and i can honestly say i jumped a good feet back.

"Calum... L-L-Luke kissed me!" I half whispered.

"What! D-Did you k-k-kiss him back?"

"Y-y-yes but it was a mistake i already told you it didnt mean anything!"
Calum cluched his fist together and walked to the door.

"Cal no! Stop! You said you were not going to get mad!" I stepped in front of him to try and stop him but he just moved me aside.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO GET MAD! MY SUPPOSEDLY MATE FUCKEN KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE FUCKEN KISSED HIM BACK!! YEAH OF COURSE IM NOT GOING TO GET MAD!!" He was shouting at me.

"Cal please calm down, please in sorry it.. it was a mistake!! Please!" At this point i didn't know what to do. I was freaking out physically and mentally.

"EMMA WHAT THE FUCK I HAVENT SEEN YOU OR HEARD ABOUT YOU IN LIKE TWO DAYS AND YOU TELL ME THIS SHIT AND TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! FUCK!!" He went out the door and slammed it behind him. I followed after him not knowing what he would do, but right now it looked like he was headed to Lukes house.

"Cal wait up! Where are you going? Please dont do anything stupid!" I was trying to catch up to him but he was walking way to fast.
I had gotten to Luke's street and i could see Calum walking up the stair of Luke's house. He knocked and a couple of seconds later Luke answered the door. At this point i started to run.

"Hey Cal whats u-" thats when Calum punched Luke in the face, and making him fall to the ground.

"CALUM!" I screamed at him but it was useless, he wasn't going to listen to me.
Luke got up and without saying anything punched Calum back and now Calum was on the floor.

"What the fuck was that for Calum!?" Luke yelled at Cal who was still on the floor.

"You fucken kissed Emma Luke! What the fuck was that for! You kissed my girlfriend!" He got up and was about to punch Luke again, but i got in between them.

"You told him?" Luke looked at me as if I had promised i wasn't going to tell.

"Yes i fucken told him Luke" he just laughed. "What’s so funny?"

"Well he is making a big fuss over this, when well he. he actually-"

"Shut it Luke! No one wants to listen to your fucken made up stories" Calum was already up and was standing beside me.

"Dude really made up stories!"  Luke did not look pleased with what Calum was doing right now.

"What stories?" I was confused,  i wanted to know what they where talking about and i wasn't going to leave without finding out what it was.

"Its nothing babe, c'mon lets go"
Calum grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away but i resisted.

"No Cal! I want to know what these so called 'made up stories' are!"