Home sweet Home

The car ride was silent. It was my mom Luke, Cal, and me of course. Michael and Ashton said they had to leave because they had to be somewhere important. I didn’t bother asking them because I really didn’t care. I just wanted to get home.

When we pulled up to the drive way Luke and my mother rushed into the house rather quickly, leaving Calum and I outside. He got out the car helping me out even though I didn’t need any help.

“Cal, I can get up by myself you know. I can still walk.” I told him.

“I know, I just don’t want you getting hurt.” He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Now c’mon lets go inside you are going to catch a cold out here.”

We walked to the door and he opened it. You would expect the light to be on since mom and Luke had come inside already but they were all turned off. We walked into the house me following Calum into the kitchen.

“WELCOME HOME” I was greeted by my mom and the boys. There was one other person there.

“DAD” was all I said before running up to him and giving him a hug. “What are you doing here I though you where in the England”

I was but I heard about what happened and well I tried to be here as soon as I could and well that soon was today. Sorry I wasn’t here earlier honey” he said to me and gave me a tight squeeze.

I honestly didn’t want to let go of him. He was my dad and he had been gone for almost two a month and a half. I was glad he was back, he was here now and that was all that mattered to me at the moment.

“Ok well now that I am here mind introducing me to your friends Emma” he looked at me and then looked at Cal, Ash, and Mickey.

“Right, well this here is Ashton Irwin” I said pointing to Ashton. My dad gave him a firm handshake and moved on.

“This is Michael Clifford” I pointed at him and my dad shook his and again.

“And this is Calum Hood, dad um he’s my boyfriend.” My dad was about to shake his hand but instead put his arm around Calum’s neck.

“Ahhh so this is the famous Hood your mother keeps telling me about Emma?” I looked at mom and looked at dad.

I looked at Calum and he looked like if he was going to pass out. He looked really nervous.

“N-Nice to meet you sir” He stuck his hand out for my dad to shake, but instead of shaking Calums hand my dad gave him a hug.

“Boy there is no need to get nervous, Im just this girls father. No pressure in treating her right, I mean we don’t want you in the hospital now do we”

“Dad! Ok stop please you are seriously scaring him!”My dad let go of Calum and just gave him a nod in approvement.

“Luke, nice to see you again son. How have you been?” my dad would always call Luke his son since we were kids.

It was kind of weird now since the incident that had happened almost 2 weeks ago.

“Hello Mr. Pint nice to see you again.” He said giving him a small smile.

“Ok well I am going to go to my room and rest. I will see you guys tomorrow ok.” I waved bye and headed to my room.

I walked inside and got my pajamas. I went into my bathroom opened the water. I really just wanted to rest but first I wanted to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothe and got in the shower. I let the warm water run down my bare body for a good five minutes.

When I got out I put my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. I combed my hair and put it into a braid. I turned the lights out and lay on my bed. I just laid there.  I think I laid there for a good hour before I sat down in my window seat.

It was currently one in the morning. Yeah I wanted to rest but I couldn’t sleep. I was to busy thinking of the night of the accident. Of how everything got so out of control that I could not even control my own actions. If I was not so mad this probably would have never happened.

I had no right to get so mad at Calum when I had done the same to him. Maybe this was like a sign. Maybe this indicated that we should not be together.  

Just then I heard a tap on my window. I got up and grabbed the nearest thing that could harm someone. It was not something harmful but it would hurt. It was a book.

I walked to the window not turning my light on. I peeked out the side only to find one one other than Luke.

I opened slid my curtains to the side and opened my window.

“Luke what are you doing here?” I asked him.

 He made his way into to the window and climbed in.

“I just wanted to talk to you that’s all.” He sat down on my bed and looked up at me. I was still standing next to the window.

“And you decided that it would be best if you fucken came over at one thirty in the morning. Luke this couldn’t wait until later today? Did you really have to come over now?” I asked. I was still a little puzzled about this.

Luke had never come over in the middle of the night. Shit he had never woken up this early either. This was weird.

“I just, I just wanted to” he stopped talking and walked towards me. He cupped my face in his hands and placed a kiss on my forehead. I let out a breathe I did not know I was holding in.

“I just wanted to hang out with you that’s all Em”  

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry its blah. The next one will be better!! J but like it share it comment!! And follow me on twitter folks@WHORANSLASHTON J