Finally

We drove in silence for about ten minutes, until I decided to speak up.

"Where are we going" I asked with a curios vouce.

"I'm not going to tell you Em, I've worked really hard and everything for today and Im not going to ruin it by telling you" he looked over to me and gave me a side smile. 

I smiled back and knowing Luke as well as I do I didnt even bother to ask him again because I knew he wasn't going to budg. The rest of drive was quiet only the music playing softly. I had never heard the songs and I was contemplating whether or not to ask Luke how was singing. 

I decided on asking him. Curiosity got the best of me. "Luke, who is singing this song? Its really catchy?"

He looked at me and I swear at that moment he had the biggest smile on his face. It was the smile that i had fallen for when we were just friends.

"You really like this song?" He sounded amazed for what I had said. He could not stop smiling. It was kinda cute.

"Yeah like I said it sounds really catchy and the guys voice is incredible who is singing I want to look them up" I told him getting my phone from my lap and waiting for Luke to set the name of the band.

"I dont think you will find anything about them yet. They are just starting and its like there first song, I think" he stayed focused on  the road this time.

"OK well are you going to tell me who it is or do I have to try and figure it out myself. I want to get the song you know"

"OK OK I'll tell you. I'm just actually happy that you really like the song. I really like it also its one of my favorite songs ever." I had a feeling that he didnt want me to know who the artist was.

"Sooooooo are you going to tell me who sings the song yes or no?"  I kept staring at him as he came to a stop. He turned the egnition off and took the key out. 

"Yeah um the person singing is um me"he brought one of his hands to the back of his neck and reached out to grab my hand with his free one.

"What! Are you serious! Luke this is amazing! I'm so proud of you! This is..OMG Luke I dont even know what to say but when did you guys have time to write and record the song" I was kinda curious because Luke and I spent a lot of time together so I had no idea how he got the time to write and record this song.

"Well we kinda stopped going to some classes so we could do all of this."

I still could not believe that that had recorded a song or even multiple songs. That's kinda crazy but if you think about it. 

For the rest of the ride we stayed quiet just listening to the demo as Luke called it, of the songs they had recorded. We didnt just listen to it once but multiple time. It was to the point that I already knew all 5 songs. I think we had drove for about another five minutes before we actually stopped.

"Don't move" was all Luke said before he got out the car and ran across to open the door for me.

I nodded as a thank you and before a could start following him he stopped me again and put a bandana over my eyes.

"Luke what are you doing!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down babe, I just want it to be a surprise" I didnt really hear what he had said to be because all I heard him say was babe. Yes he has called me this before but this time it felt diffrent. It felt right, and I could feel myself turning red from this one word.

He gave me a kiss in the cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling me forward. I didnt question him on his actions because I trusted Luke. I trusted him more that myself actually, and it was crazy to think this but I did.