AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so this is not really an update, its more of an update on what happened this weekend.

So this weekend two of my best friends and i decided to go to the Demi concert!! but we didn't have any tickets so we just stayed outside the arena hopping to see her or Little Mix!!

ANYWAYS there were people saying that Zayn was in LA and others saying he was here in Phx were i live. We were not 100% sure if he was going to be there either but we just went right.

ok so we got to the stadium and we waited for like an hour until we saw someone that looked like Perrie and next to here was a guy that Looked like Zayn. at that point we didnt know if it was him or not!

So then Leigh Anne came out and i screamed her name out and she turned around and saw me !!! AND SHE FUCKEN WAVED AT US AND SO DID JADE THEY WAVED AT US'!!!

We didnt see Jesy leave the arena so we were guessing that she was already in the bus.

ok so when the bus was leaving my friend started recording amd was pointing it at the window and ZAYN WAS IN THERE!!! IT WAS ACRUALLY HIM AMD HE WAVED AT US!!!! OMG IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!

And then people where saying that we hadnt seen him but i know what we saw and if people dont believe us ask me if a give a muthafuck !!!

lol ok bye ill still happy about that!!!

love you all!!!!