Movie Day Part 2

Emma's POV

“Ok so what movie are we going to see first Em” Luke said holding up the four movies we had bought. He started to wiggle Monsters University indicating that that was the first movie that he wanted to watch

“Hmmmm... Lets watch Monsters University first and then Despicable me and them Fast 6 and at the end Frozen. Sound good?” I said sitting on the couch.

 I grabbed the bag of popcorn that I had made and opened it. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Getting a bowl I dumped the popcorn on it. I then got two cups and filled them with soda. When I went back to the living room Luke had gone over to the Blue-ray player and popped the movie in. He grabbed the control and sat down next to me.

“Are you ready to have the best day of movies of all time!?!”  Excitedly he jumped up and down on the couch. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer. I was about to move away when he pulled me closer to him.

“no just stay like this. Its more comfortable.” He nudged his head into my neck and instantly I felt his warm breath hit my neck. It felt so wrong, yet at the same time it felt so right.

“Luke”

“Emma! Let’s just watch the movie ok” he whispered and his breath gave me Goosebumps on my neck.

Luke fast forward all the previews and until he had gotten to the main menu. He pressed play and the movie started.  He grabbed the blankets from the floor and covered both of us. He leaned back in the couch and I did the same.

Moving his hand that was now resting on my waist, he brought it up and put it around my neck, bringing me closer to him than before. When he did that I felt safe. I don’t know why I just did.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into him. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eyes.

“I thought you didn’t want to cuddle?” he smirked and placed a kiss on top of my head.

“Well I’m cold, and you are warm so yeah. Now shut up and watch the movie”

“I though you were going to say shut up and kiss me” he whispered and I think I was not supposed to hear that, so I just pretended that I didn’t. “Lets just watch the movie right.”

He threw a hand full of popcorn at me and focused his view back on the movie that had already started.

“Hey! What was that for!” grabbing a handful of popcorn I threw it at Luke and got started to laugh. I couldn’t help but notice that some popcorn had gotten stuck on his hair.

“Oh you should not have done that”

I quickly got up but he was quicker. He put both hands on my wait and dragged me down so I was now sitting on his lap.

“Luke let me go!” I shouted. But that only made things worse.

He pulled me in closer to him. Both his hands had grabbed mine so I would not be able to move them. He then tangled his feet with mine so I would yet again not be able to move them.

“Luke let me go please! I cant move” I shouted again.

“That’s the whole point Emma. I don’t want you to move.” Before I could say anything else to him he started leaving kissed down my neck.

“Luke please stop!” I managed to say.

“Emma, I just cant anymore! Ive waited too long” hi brushed his lips against my shoulder.

“Luke I- I- can’t, any you know that” he let me go and I got up from him. He stood up and started tp pace back and forth.

“Dammit Emma. I know you don’t like Calum. And you want this and I want this! When are you going to realize that Calum is not the one you should be with its me”  he was moving so fast. His hands where going everywhere.

“Luke we have had this conversation too many times. I just need some time-”

“How much more time Emma!! Im tired of just waiting for you to make up your mind. I want to be able to do this”

He took a few steps towards me and cupped my face. He brushed my lips with his.

“I want to be able to do this.”

He then kissed me. It was way more passionate than any other time we had kissed. His hands came down to my waist and my hands went around his neck.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to the couch and placed me down so he was hovering over me. We didn’t break the kiss at all.

I ran my hands under Luke’s shirt. He tugged the end of my shirt signaling that he wanted it off. I didn’t hesitate to do so. He pulled it over my head and threw it to the other side of the living room.

Before we could do anything more there was a knock at the door. We both froze where we were at.

“Did you hear that?” we said at the same time.

“EMMA ITS ME CALUM! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!” shit.

We quickly got up and I went to go get my shirt. And in went to open the door.

“Hi babe”