Movie day (part 1)

Emma’s POV

I woke up with a hand around my waist. That hand was surely not mine. I was about to scream when I realized that it was Luke who had his hand around me. I slowly turned myself around so I could be facing him. 

His mouth was slightly parted and soft snores escaped from it. He looked so peaceful and I didn’t want to wake him yet.  I slowly lifted his arm up and quickly got up. I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me.

“MOM! DAD! Are you guys here” no answer they probably went out to eat.

I walked into the kitchen and I was right. On the counter there was a letter from my mom saying that they had gone out to eat and they would maybe spend the rest of the day out.

Well I guess I was going to have to make food. I had decided that pancakes would be a good idea. I got the pancake mix. It wasn’t that hard to make the batter because my mom would always get the mix that you only had to add water to it, yeah she was kind of lazy sometimes.

I poured the mix and the water into a bowl and started stirring it. When I was satisfied with how it looked I got a pan and put it on the stove. Turned the stove on and waited for it to heat up. I stared making the pancakes. I was proud of my pancakes. They always came out nice and round.

When I was done with the pancakes a made two sunny side up eggs, some bacon and I made myself some iced coffee. I made Luke some regular chocolate milk. He always had to have chocolate milk when he ate pancakes.

“WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD?”I heard Luke yell from the hallway.

He came in and sat on one of the chairs surrounding the table.

“Um Luke” I said pointing at his bare chest. He was not wearing a shirt and he knew I didn’t like it when he didn’t have a shirt on in the kitchen.

“Fine ill go put my stupid shirt on, but I better get double the food because I got up from the table” he said while getting up and walking to my room. I few seconds later he came back with his shirt on. He was about to sit down but I stopped him.

“Wash your hands also dumbass” I said and pointed to the sink.

He dragged his feet to the sing and opened the faucet. He didn’t really was his hands he just left them under the faucet for a couple seconds. He then turned the water off and walked to were a was sitting. He wrapped his arms around me from behind so I would not being able to move my arms.

“Luke, let go of me please” I said struggling to loosen from his grip.

"No I like this position" he said tightening the grip around me. I tried once again to loosen from his grip but failed yet again.

"Whatever I don’t care but don’t you want to eat? I mean I will still be able to eat my food even though you are holding me but your hands are busy so your food will get cold and then you won’t like it cold" I said getting a piece of pancakes and putting it in my mouth. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting me go.

"Ok fine you win this time Em." He sat down in the empty chair in front of me and started to eat his breakfast.

"Where's your mom? Isn't she always up before 9?" He said with a mouth full of food.

"Yeah her and dad went out to eat. They won’t be home all day. So since I can’t go out today ill just call the guys over. Oh you know what we should do? We should work on our Spanish project we haven't worked on that in like a month or something like that."

"Emma! No not today! I wanted to hang out with you today! Like old times. How we would watch movies and eat junk food all day! C'mon yeah let’s do that" Luke said a little too excited.
He was right. We had not hanged out for some time. Well actually since Calum and I started dating.

"Ok fine! You win we will have a movie day like old times" I was actually really happy that he had suggested the movie day. 

Luke ran to the side of the table that I was on an hugged me. He lifted me up and spun me around a couple of times.

"LUKE LUKE! PUT ME DOWN” but he didn’t listen.

He carried me into the living room even though I was not finish eating and neither was he. He laid me down on the couch and sat on my legs. He started to laugh and he tried to tickle me. He was successful until I yelled at him.

“LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU GET THE FUCK OF MY LEGS OR WE ARE NOT HAVING A MOVIE DAY!” I screamed and he quickly got up and sat on the couch on the other side of the living room. I got up and walked back to the kitchen.

Luke knew that if I ever said his full name that I was either annoyed or mad. And I didn’t think Luke wanted to get me mad so early in the morning. Besides he know how I was in the mornings so he should know the consequences for if he pushes my buttons to much and especially when he wanted to have a movie day.

Luke walked into the kitchen with his head hanging low and his arms crossed. He walked to where I was and just stood there for a while. I pretended to ignore him, until he poked me in the cheek.

“Emma?” he said in a whispered. I just looked up at him because he was still standing up.

“We are still having movie day right?” he looked like a child that had been punished and was going to go say sorry to whomever he had hurt.

He knew he had annoyed me that’s why he was whispering. Luke knew that I was a total bitch if they got me mad, got on my nerve or annoyed me. Luckily for Luke he was never really done any of that. Maybe because I was so used to what he was like and what he would do that it really didn’t matter.

“Yes Luke we are still going to have movie day. Why are you asking this?” I said taking a sip of my iced coffee.

“Well you kinda screamed at me so I just wanted to know if we were still on for today, and we need to go buy some junk food and pizza and something to drink and some new movies” he was so excited for this.

“Luke but I can’t go out today remember.” It was true, the doctor said I had to rest today and not make a lot of movement.

“Yes but the doctor won’t know that you went to the store because your best friend asked you to go with him. Pleassssseeeeeee!” he said.

“Fine whatever I know im not going to win so lets just go now.” I said walking to my room and putting my converse on.

I walked back only to fine Luke had answered my phone.

“Yeah, no problem mate! I’ll tell her, ok bye.” He looked up to see me. “That was Calum, he said he wanted to hang out and talk to you. I told him that we were going to hang out today” I nodded my head and headed to the door.

Once Luke and I where outside I locked the door and handed him the car keys.

An hour later we had gotten to the house with two bags full of chocolates and candy. There were snickers and heresy’s. There were also a lot of gummy worms and gummy bears. We also bought four movies. We bought Fast 6, Monsters University, Despicable Me, and Frozen.

So now we were ready for our movie day.