Normal Day :/ #1

[POV:Kellin]

Mondays are everyone worst day just like my but at least they have a good day,I look at my alarm [6:30] I have 30 minutes to get ready. I do my everyday things, wash my hair,brush my teethes, and bla bla bla. I go to my closet and lucky this school doesn't have a uniform check,so I get my black My Chemical Romance [A/N still my favorite band] ,my dark blue skinny, my wristbands and my TOMS. I see my clock[6:40]I go downstairs to see that my father or how I call him Dumbass is sleeping with a beer bottle in his hand. I go and get my backpack as quietly as I can ,I never eat breakfast because I think I'm to fat. As I walk to the door I hear my dad waking up KELLIN! DONT YOU LEAVE THAT DOOR, WE NEED A TALK. I was so scared, I ran all the way until I couldn't see the house.Ever since my mother left us, my dad has been hitting me ,kicking me,and hurting me Since he been hitting me, I been cutting myself too but I hide them with my wristbands.As I get to the school, the person I never want to see is Jason and his gang. He is the school bully and he will always pick on me just because I'm gay.

Look who showed up boys! KELLIN FAG!Please leave me alone I didn't do anything. Yes you did, you became gay and you know this school doesn't want any faggots.I try to hold back my tears as I try to walk away but I wasn't to fast because two of his gang grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the school. JUST LET ME GO PLEASE!!as I let my tears go. SHUT UP! Jason said angrily. Jason left me beaten and hurt. I get to class and Mr.Jackson got mad, I told him the old "Family emergency" line which is the third time and of course he didn't care. When I walked back to the class,I saw Vic ,my crush, he was looking at me sad but then turned around.

[30 minutes later....]

[POV:Vic]

I'm going to ask him to hang out with me and I hope he say, I waited for him because I knew he will be the last person in the room. Everyone left and it was only me and Kellin, hey Kellin, I just want to ask you a question? He looked at me with his cute blue eyes[ Ya,im gay] Doyouwanttohangoutwithmeafterschool? I lucky he understands it because he said yes. Well I see you after school! As he walked out to his next class. I need to know what I'm going to do with him, this is going to be hard as hell.