Lunch Time #2

[POV:Kellin]

Doyouwanttohangoutwithmeafterschool? I didn't know what made me say yes but I did. Well I see you after school! OK, well see you later I said and walk away to my second class. Second,third,and fourth period were boring but my least favorite part of school is lunch because I have no friends and I don't even need to go because I'm not hungry and I'm to fat. So when we got out of fourth period I went straight to my hiding spot which is the old abandoned music room. I love going there because it's quiet, I can write down music lyrics, sing, and just think. As I got there, I went to the desk that was still there and took out my lyrics book, it was full of pages of music I wrote. Some of my favorite songs are Better off dead and Kick me. I started to wrote down songs and just think about life.

[POV:Vic]

Second,third,and fourth period was boring,I wasn't paying attention to noting because I was thinking about Kellin. I was thinking about what I was going to do with him like should we watch a movie, play video games, talk about stuff,or beeeeeeeppp. I didn't notice I was thinking for a long time but oh well, I walked to lunch because I was going to meet my friends Mike, my brother, Tony, and Jaime, as I got there I
was a little bit sad because Kellin wasn't there in his usual spot. VIC VIC VIC as everyone said. As they saw I wasn't paying at all. Vic? said Tony. Sorry,just thinking. How you been guys? As they were all talking at the same time, I was looking at the spot Kellin will be in and think where is he. I got a little bit worry so I just got up left. Sorry guys got to look for something bye. As I got up I went to look for him.

So this is a short chapter and I just want to say thanks for any one who reads this so.... Yea bye