3 Months Later...#19

[POV:Kellin]

After our wedding, for our honey moon we went to Hawaii and it was a fun week. But now it's 3 months later and I'm showing a bump already. It's not a big bump, but it's not a small bump too it's normal. We're now in our new home that we bought when were in our honey room! It is a two story house with 2 bathrooms, 2 bedroom which one is a master bedroom with its own bathroom. we already packet our stuff plus the stuff we got from the baby shower. The baby stuff is in one of the rooms Vic is working on, babe can you help me with something? screamed Vic. Yea, i'm coming. Vic was working in the baby room today and well me being a pig and eating the food. When I walked up to the room, Vic was in the floor with a big block of wood on top of him. He looked up, giggled and i giggled too. I helped him get up from the wood and wipe of the dust from his shirt. So,that's why you screamed?  I asked while grabbing the baby clothes and putting them in the drawer Vic build last week. So, my doctor visit is next week and I want to know if you can come? i asked Yea, luckily I don't need to build anything since we already have the crib and the drawer. Plus its your turn to buy the 'needs' stuff like the diapers, bottles, clothes, food, and the formula too. He said while putting his arms around my stomach and a kiss in my cheek. I blushed and kiss him back, Come on, i been being a pig and you being my all sexican worker and you need help. He just giggled and kissed my lips, i kissed back with a smile. And like that we worked all day in the baby room and it was fun.

[Next Week.... A/N I know i being doing this a lot]

[POV:Vic]

Today is when Kellin and me go to his doctor visit. Kellin waited outside to wait for me, i went to change but when i was putting my shirt on, i looked at my ring and i smile at it. it makes my feel happy because i knew i made the right choice to marry Kellin and I really love him so much. Viiiiiiiiicccccccc hurry up, will be late! said Kells. I ran downstairs to see a very impatient Kellin with his arms cross. He grab my hand and we go to the doctor.

[After the doctor visit...]

When we got to the car, Kellin wanted to go to the store to get more baby stuff. We went to Target and went to the baby section, when we got there Kellin got crazy. He ran to the baby clothes and I just laugh because when i walked up to him, he had a cute little kid face and he kept giving me the baby clothes when he saw one that he liked. I had a pile of baby clothes in my arm already. Now i reget not getting a cart, I think. Vic, do you like this? said Kells while holding a little mexican hat that fits the baby head. This time i got really excited because it made me laugh. So, Vic it your turn to pick the baby clothes and the rest of the 'needs' stuff. said Kells. So like that,we spent the whole day in Target and Kellin just looked at me crazy when i got something i really liked or when i squeak when i saw something really cute. It was best day ever!

Hey guys, so just want to say that I have a new story that is a joshler but I unpublished it because I haven't been able to work on it. But I will work on it when I finished this story and it's sequel.

Comment of the day: what's do you want the squel to be about?