OMG! #10

[POV:VIC]

Sixth period was soooooo boring it was just about something with something else makes bla bla bla crap. So during class I asked Ms. Smith Can I go to the restroom please? She looked at me with dead eyes and said Just hurry up .She doesn't really care if I take me stuff to the restroom anyways, as I get in the restroom I hear crying, Hey, are you OK? I asked. Yea, I'm ok, that voice sounded familiar, wait KELLIN! Luckily the door wasn't locked so when I opened the door, I was sad because I saw Kellin,my Kells, bleeding out of his arm. KELLIN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!?, WHY DID YOU DO THIS. I said while putting him in my lap and finding a first aid kit. Just go away Vic, I know you don't love me,you just feel bad for me. I look at him confused,What the hell are you talking about Kellin? I love you Kells, but what made me more sad and angry was that not only was there cuts on his wrist, there were bruises too. Kellin who gave you these bruises? I said in a angrily tone. Kellin just stay quiet, Kellin who gave you those bruises please tell me as I try to stay calm. It was... he said quietly. Who? It was Jason ok. And then he started to cry again, babe don't cry, you know I don't like it when you cry as I hug him in my lap. I didn't notice that I started crying too, I feel I let you down and that I'm a bad boyfriend as I hug Kellin more tighter around his waist. NO,it's not you it's me. I feel like I need to end my life because my dad and Jason, but then I remember that I have you and that's why I'm still alive. Because if you weren't here, I will be dead by now and you will have a better life without me. I didn't like what he was saying, Don't say that ,if you weren't here, I would have never met you and fall in love with you. Kellin, I love you and I hope you know that. And with that I kissed him sweet and softly. I can feel him smiling while kissing me and I smile back.

[POV:Kellin]

I really loved what he said because he showed me that even that I look like this, someone loves me on how I am and how I look. Thanks you Vic, for making me happy again. And then he kissed me, I was really happy he made me feel warm and fuzzy. Do you want the skip 6 and 7 period and go home? VIC said, yeah, let's go I don't want to be here with Jason and his gang. He finally finished putting the bandage on my cuts and we left. We walked but to my house but when we got there there was a car in the driveway, that's not ASSHOLE car I said to myself, Babe, who's car is that? as Vic looked at my confused. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked up to the door. Now I was really panicking because I hear someone in the house. Of course Vic being protective of me,he goes first and he just stand there. Vic, what is it? As I move over behind him, I can not believe my fucking eyes, it was my Mother. Mom !?. I said while starting to cry. Kellin, hi. As she just stand there

Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting anything because I have been having author block. But now I'm going to get up from my ASS and start working. So yeah that's it bye guys ✌