Why me? #9

[POV:Vic]

When fourth period ended, I went to the lunchroom to find Kellin and he wasn't there.I bet he is at his hiding place, so when I was about to leave VIC VIC VIC said my best friends. Hey man where have you be yesterday? We didn't see you in lunch after you left. Oh I was looking for something and i found it. What was it? Tony said. I was never good at lieing but I need to, It was something unimportant. Are you sure it wasn't any girl said Jaime winking at me. Jaime and Tony don't know I'm gay and well Mike was the only one who knews. About that, Jaime, Tony, i'm...I was so scared to say it. Your what? said both of them in a question way. I'm gay and I hope your not mad! I knew it, I told you Tony ,I told you said Jaime. I was surprised that Jaime thought I was. You knew? I said in a confused way. Yea Vic, I always thought you were gay because i see you always looking at the Kellin boy and when you left i thought you went to find Kellin and I guess you did, didn't you? said Jaime. Yea, he's my boyfriend now! I guess I was blushing because Tony said Awwww Vic is thinking of Kelly-bear. Kelly-bear, that's a cute nickname. Shut up Tony! Yea whatever you say said Tony Well guys, I got to find Kellin, bye guys.as I said leaving to the door. BYE! As I got to the old abandoned muisc room, I heard him singing and of course it was beautiful.

Would you please stay and come inside, baby

Would you please stay and please be mine, baby

Would you please stay and come inside, baby

Would you please stay and please be mine baby?

When he finished he looked at the door and smiled at me. Hey what are you singing Kelly-bear? I said. He looked at me weird Kelly-bear, where you get that from? He said looking with his cute confused face. Tony gave it to you I said as I walked up to him and kiss him. He kiss me back hard and I was getting a little bit turned on,but he stopped. Why you stop, what's wrong? I asked in a worry tone. Your friends know about us?he asked in a sad tone. Yes and hey as I grab his chin, they are ok with it. OK said Kellin when he started kissing me again, I was about to get crazy until the bell rang. Maybe next we can do this but, private as Kellin whispered calmly but in a sexy tone. I got goosebumps when he kissed me in the neck and left. WHY THE FUCK DOES HE DO DID TO ME? and he's lucky I love him on who he is. And with that I went to my sixth period.

[POV:Kellin]

Maybe next time we can do this but, private as I whisper to him but trying to be sexy and kiss him in the neck and leave. I really love Vic but he doesn't know I cut myself. I still do it but only in my alone times and well maybe I going to do it today or tomorrow, I just don't know anymore. I just cut myself when ever I want to or feel I need to, while I was walking down the hallway to my class, Jason and his gang was there and of course this hallway was the only way to get to class. When I got to where they were, I try to block them but it didn't work. Well look what we got he boys, Kellin and his FAGGOT face as he walked up to me and pin me to the lockers. What do you want from me, please just let me go.As I try to run but he grab my arms and kick me in the guts and I fell. Where's your little FAGGOT boyfriend Kellin? Don't fucking call him faggot ,asshole! as I try to get up and punch him but Jason kick my arms and I fell again. Trying to be strong Kellin, well listen FAGGOT no one wants you here, your parents don't love, your boyfriend doesn't love you, no one loves you and no one will ever will. So just die FAG. With that I cried, what Jason said was true no one loves me, my dad hates me, my mom left me, I bet Vic just feels bad for me and that's why his my boyfriend. Let's go boys so we don't get caught with this FAG. Jason and his gang left and laughing. I couldn't do it anymore I went to the restroom and luckily I always have my razor in my pocket. I pull it out and slash myself again, again, and again, with that I had 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...20 cuts in my wrist, WHY DID IT HAD TO BE ME, WHY NOT ANY ONE ELSE, WHY ME! As I cry more and start to say Why me, Why me, Why me. I was about to start again, until someone walked in,and it was...Vic.

Hi guys,I just wanted to say thank you for all the people who read this fanfiction, 100 PEOPLE that's alot for me but, I just wanted to say thank you for all.