Hang out #4

[POV:Kellin]

[A/N In there world, school endes in seventh period]

As seventh period ended, I just wanted to be at home without my dad or aka Dumbass and just cut myself and think why I'm here. As I leave,I went to the front of the school and saw Vic waiting for me with a big smile on his lips. I always wonder how his lips taste like, well i'll never know. Hey. Hi, your ready?Said Vic. Ya. So, how you been Vic? as i say it nervous. Good ,you? Same. I lied, I felt like I wanted to die and never come back.We walk back to his house and we went inside, lucky as it is he lives 8 houses down from my home or not really, more likely as hell which is good, because I won't be lonely all the time when I walk to school.We got to his room and it was really cool he had posters on his wall and ceiling like my and he had cds. I like your taste in music I said quietly so he won't hear me, but I guess he did. Thanks he said. But the thing i didn't see was his guitar, I guess he plays it. We spent the day playing videos games, eat junk food and I singed a little. I guess I had the most fun I ever had since my mother left. But the thing I did was so surpising I actully love it.

[A/N You see what I did there-Phan]

[KISSING PART YAY]

[POV:Vic]

When we got to my house we went to my room, I didn't say anything because i just want Kellin to know that this is real not fake.I like your taste in music he said quietly so I won't hear him, but I did. Thanks.I said. I guess he didn't see my guitar but its okay. We ended up playing videos games and eat junk food and I force him to sing the song he was singing in school. When I heard him sing it ,it still sound magical and beautiful too. I had the most fun I ever had. The question I still had in my mind was if he was gay. Hey Kellin, yea as he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and soft lips which I wish I can kiss them.Can I tell you something which I had never told anyone? Yea what is it? Kellin said. I'mgayandihopeyouaregayto? The next thing I knew was that I felt a pair of soft lips in my lips and I couldn't hold back because I actually may have feelings for him. We continue kissing until we need air, I look at him with his ocean blue eyes and say....

What's going to happen?