It happend! #21

[A/N If you can't count or don't know which chapter this is,the last one was #20.]

RANDOM DAY

[POV:Kellin]

I was with Mike and Tony in the mall and we had just came from Hot Topic. I had brought stuff for me and Vic and I think he will love it. When all of a suddenly my pants were wet and my stomach was hurting like shit, Mike,Tony, I think my water broke and it hurt like hell. My legs started to become wobbly and it felt like pressure were on them. Omg, omg ummmm Tony call Vic and Kellin wrap your arm around my shoulder. Omg I'm going to be a uncle. I did what Mike had told me to do.Mike start to carry me outside and Tony was calling Vic behind us. Mike, this baby is coming and it's...hurting like...fucking hell. I was in so much pain it felt like a sharp knife coming in my stomach.  I know Kellin,just let me get to the car. Fuck it the nearest hospital is a mile block I'm going to run so I'm going to pick you up. Hold on tight. Mike pick me up bride style and start running, I heard two more pair of shoes behind us and luckily it was Tony with his phone up to his ear. We get there and Mike start screaming  'Help us' and nurses came with a wheelchair and put me in it.When they were taking me to a room they asked me the normal questions, What's your name sir. Kellin Fuentes, From 1-10 how much pain do you have in your stomach? FUCKING 9. I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed like I was going to die, We're here sir, just holding on tight, as they open the wide door.

[POV:Vic]

I was in the store getting food for me and Kellin,while he was with my bro and his boyfriend at the mall. I was putting the food in my truck when my phone started to ring, I saw the ID picture and it was Tony. Hey Tony what happ.... I was about to finish when Tony started to talk fast.Vic, Kellin went into labor and we're taking him to the hospital, please hurry. My eyes popped out as I quickly get in my car and zoomed to the hospital. I get to the hospital and ran to the front, MissimhereforKellinFuentes as I try to grab my breath. Sir,can you say that again slowly? As the nurse looks at me calmly. I'm here for Kellin Fuentes, my husband. The nurse goes to her computer and type, He is currently giving birth right now and no one can go in,but you can wait for him in the 2 floor. Thank you. I get to the 2 floor and see Mike and Tony in the waiting room. Mike,what the hell happened in the mall.I asked him. Me,Tony, and Kellin were coming out from Hot Topic and we were about to leave when Kellin said that his pants were wet and that the baby is coming. I carry him to the hospital and I told Tony to call you when we were going to the hospital. I was glad that Mikey and Tony were there because i don't want to image Kellin about to go in labor and no one is there. We talked until we hear Kellin name, I just hope he's okay. Family of Kellin Fuentes? We got up and walked to the doctor. How is he? Is the baby ok? I was already getting nervous  about Kells and our baby. Sir,your husband and baby are safe and healthy also congratulations with your baby. I was happy when I heard that Kellin and the baby were okay, I felt happy tears coming. Which room are they in? I asked They are in 301D. Thank you, the doctor just gave me a warm smile.When we got to the room, we saw Kellin with our baby in his arms. I just started to cry because it got to emotional to see my complete family. I got a handsome husband and now a beautiful baby girl in my life now. I walked up to Kellin, hey babe, have you came up a name yet? Kellin looked up to me and said Copeland Fuentes. I like that name. I looked at our baby, welcome to the world Copeland Fuentes as I kiss her forehead. And then I kiss Kellin and say we did a good job didn't we,we brought a human being in these world and I'm happy I made her with you, I Love You And I Love It.

Well guys unfortunately this story will end soon just four more chapters left. I just want to say thank you to the people that read this book I made. I may or may not make a sequel but we'll see in the last chapter of this story. Bye guys