Oh No?! #13

[POV:Kellin]

Last night was amazing but when I woke up, i had to vomit. I was faster then sonic the hedgehog. I was vomiting for a long time,but when I finished it head downstairs to see my love of my life Vic. He didn't hear him so I scared him. Kellin, you FUCKING scared me as Vic turn around. I just kiss him in the head and turn to the table,he gave me a plate of 4 pancakes,eggs,and bacon and it was delicious. So, what are we going to do today? I asked. I think we can just cuddle and watch a movie said Vic while doing the dishes. Ok, let m... I couldn't finish my sentence because I ran to the bathroom and vomit, I don't know whats going on but I was getting scared. I felt a hand behind my my back and start to rub my back. Baby you okay,do I need to take you to the doctor? Said Vic No I'm okay, I guess I just got sick. I bet it will be gone by Monday. As I just clean myself up. Okay but if it gets worse I'm going to take you. Said Vic as he helps me get up. I was a little bit wobbly but I can stand. I'm going to take a shower. Can I wear some of your clothes babe? As I look to Vic, yeah here, he passed me a Falling In Reverse shirt, boxers,and sweatpants. Thanks as I kiss his cheeks. He smiles and I go take a shower. When I finished my shower, I fell fresh ,but sick. I go downstairs to see Vic in the couch and watching a movie, it was The Lion King and of course I love that movie. I sit next to and we cuddle for the movie.

[Monday]

[POV:Vic]

I been noticing that Kellin has been vomiting and he said it will go away but it never did. I was getting scared because graduation is on Friday and I don't want Kellin to be sick during graduation. So I made a date to meet the doctor today, so we going to school today and go after school. I woke up to see my alarm [6:10]
I get up take a shower and all my other stuff, I go downstairs to see Mike eating Hey Mike, how you been? I ask while eating bread. I think I'm gay because I really like Tony. I choke on my bread, you what? I looked at my bother, he had his hand in his face. I like Tony like alot but I don't think his gay. Mike looked like he really like tony and I had a idea, Ask Tony to come over and tell him. As I look at Mike, he had a nervous look. Okay, I'll do it. Come on we will be late. As Mike grab his backpack and my too and take it to the car. I lock the door and we leave. We get to the school and I'm so happy that I will get out of this dump,but feel bad because Mike will be stuck here for one more year. I say bye to Mike and get to class, when I got to class I saw Kellin seating in the back while writing a song. Hey babe,as I kiss him hey he looks kinda sad. Hey what's wrong as I hold his hand. I just can't believe that graduation is happening and that I'm going on to..... Kellin didn't finish because he just ran from the class and I follow him. We went to the the bathroom and luckily no one was here, Kellin went to one of the stall and just start vomiting and I just started to rub his back. Vic I'm so sorry you have to deal with this everyday, I bet you think I'm gross or nasty as Kellin start to cry, hey I will never ever think your gross or nasty because your beautiful and I love you. And I set a date to go to the doctor today because you never stop vomiting as I hold his hand. Fine, I'll meet you after school. Come on you know how Mr.Jackson is. As Kellin pulls my hand and we get out. [A/N Kellin got clean while they were talking] When we got to class, Mr.Jackson didn't notice so we just ended on holding hands in class.

Lazy Meow 123 here, just wanted to say thank you very much for 171 views. That's alot of views and I can't believe people read it. Also just wanted to add Jason,the school bully, got expelled so he stopping going to the school yeah just wanted to say that.Also I many add questions so I can know yall better,

What's your favorite type of music?