WHAT!!? #14

[After school]

[POV:Kellin]

Vic took me to the doctor to see what was going on with me, we got to the doctor, did the boring stuff and just wait. They called my name and Vic follow me. Hello my name is Dr.Fuller and what is the problem? As she asked me, I have been vomiting for over a week in the morning and it hasn't went yet. As the doctor looked at me, We'll may you please come with me, as we got to a room with a computer and a chair. May you please pick up your shirt, this may be a weird questions but have you two had sex at any point? I got red as a FUCKING tomato and I think Vic too. Ummmm yes I had the balls to say it. Ok, this may be a little bit cold,as she put this blue jelly in my stomach. She looked at the computer with a confused face and Vic was tell me it will be okay and that he will be there for me. I was just straight up scared. So Mr.Quinn it seems like you are one week pregnant. As she smiled at me.
Wait what? I was FUCKING surprise ,I can't be pregnant, im a dude as I stare at her. Well Mr.Quinn this is a rare thing but you are what called a carrier, you carry male and female parts and that's how your pregnant. I just FUCKING surprise I'm just more scared on what Vic is thinking about. Well I will you two alone to talk about it as Dr.Fuller just leave. I wipe myself and just start think about is Vic going to leave,is he going to leave me with the child,is he going to be there but then just leave, will my mom support me, will my band members support me, I just noticed I'm crying. I wonder what Vic is thinking about, I bet his thinking about leaving me.

[POV:Vic]

I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to be a dad. I'M GOING TO BE A DAD. I'm so FUCKING happy. I always wanted to be a father, I never knew now, but I don't care I'm going to be a dad with the boy of my dreams. I didn't notice that Kellin was crying,Kellin what's wrong I'm going to be a dad, im happy right now, aren't you happy? I notice stop crying, wait your not mad that your going to be a dad,as Kellin wipe his tears. No I'm not mad because I made as baby with the most amazing, beautiful, handsome boyfriend in the FUCKING world. I love you Kellin,I won't leave you and the baby, i will be there when the baby is due, and I will be there to support you all the way. I will kill myself if I left you and the baby alone. As I look at Kellin in his ocean eyes, thank you so much Vic and I love you so much. As we kiss each other,we leave from the doctor and now we have to tell out family. We get to my house and what I didn't expect is my baby brother sitting on top of Tony shirtless. Ewwwwww Mike do it in your room, not in front of the door. As I see Mike get off of tony,Kellin laughing, and Tony and Mike blushing. So you tow a couple now? As I look at both of them. Yeah as both of them say it at the same time. Well, me and Kellin have news but we need every so call Jamie to come and Kellin call your band members and tell them in the phone as Kellin leave the room to call them,Mike told me Jamie is coming already. Kellin came back with a smile, so how it go? As I hold his hand, the guys were really support and. I called my mom and she said and screaming I'm going to be a grandmother. I was to excited that I didn't notice Jamie came in the house. So what's going on? Everyone said , Me and Kellin are going to be dad's as I hold Kellin hand. Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa as everyone hug us, I'm going to be a uncle as mike,tony,and Jamie said at the same time. Everyone was really happy and no one got hurt but Kellin really did if you you what I mean;).
When spent the whole day watching star wars and eating junk food. Today was the best Monday ever. When mom and dad came I told them and they were happy that they were going to be grandparents.

What's your favorite color?
Comment down