Yay! #15

[Graduation:)]

[POV:Kellin ]
Today is the FUCKING day I get out of this place, start a family and be in a band. Sleeping with siren had all ready had 9 record deal wanting to sign us up ,but we're still picking which one. But we want to be in fearless records and I think that will be our record deal. KELLIN hurry up, you'll be late for your own graduation as my mom tells me. Me and my mom getting really close and that I'm really happy she's in my life again. Coming mom, I just check my self again in the mirror and I'm ready. We get to the school and I see Vic,tony,and jaime waiting in line, okay mom,see you later after the gradation as I kiss her cheek. I run to Vic and I kiss his cheek, hey babe your ready to leave this place a start our lives with our baby as I kiss him again. Yes I'm very happy for us three as he put his hand in my belly, I blush. We go to the seats and luckily no one notice I wasn't seating in my right chair but wahtever. Vic, jaime,and tony went up and now it was my turn to go. Kellin Quinn as I walk up to them I shake there hands,hug them,and take pictures with the staff,and I go back to my seat. Now for the class of 2009, you may now move your yards to your right and stand up. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Said the school staff. Everyone moved there yards and threw there hats up, I love you Vic as I kiss Vic, I love you to Kells as he kiss back.

[POV:Vic]

We are now finally done with school except Mike [hahahhaha]
We get outside and I see my family coming to me,Mike,mom,and dad hug me and say Congratulations to me. Mike go to tony aka his turtle and kiss him and mom and dad just talk to each other, I look for Kellin and I see him with his mom and she is crying and he his hugging her with a smile in his face. I come over and Kellin's mom say CONGRATULATIONS to me and she left to see my family. I turned to see Kellin and he was smiling with his phone in his phone. What's wrong with you? I asked while giving him a crazy look. Me and my group decided our record deal, we pick Fearless Records and we are starting tour next week. He said while looking at me , I have news for you too babe, WE are going on tour. He looked at me weird, what do you mean we are? I was smiling, It was going to be a surprise but me, mike,tony,and jaime actually made a band and Fearless Records want use to go on tour with your group. Our band is Pierce The Veil. He was excited, jumping around like a kid and people were looking, I was just laughing. Hey Kells be careful, we have a baby coming and I don't want you and the baby get hurt as I put my hand in his stomach,he was blushing and it was cute. We left each other to be with our family, I told my family that I wasn't going to college and they were just happy that I was doing my dream job. After out family dinner, I went to Kellin and Mike went with tony. I'm just happy that Mike loves tony and that turtle loves him.

[Start of Summer]...

Hey guys just want to say tanks for 196 views,im really surprised that people read my story.

Question of the day?..

What's your favorite fandom or ship name?