After the hospital #22

[This chapter will be short]

[2 month after the hospital]

[POV:Kellin]

It's been two months since we brought Copeland Fuentes into the world and just to say, my life is complete. I have a handsome husband and now I have a beautiful baby girl in my life now. It been the best time of my life and I hope it stay like that until I die. I was in Cope room and Vic was making her formula, Babe, is the formula ready? I asked while putting Cope in her crib and going downstairs. Ummmm.... I had a bit of a problem. As I saw Vic cover in baby formula and milk somehow in the floor. I just gave him the'Really' look and help him up. And this is why I'm the mother in this family as I clean him with a napkin. That is true said Vic while laughing and I hit him in his arm. I went to make the formula while Vic went to change shirts and see Cope. I finish the formula and went upstairs, when I got there I saw Vic holding Copeland in his arms and singing to her.

Please keep chasing me,

your southern constellations got me so dizzy.

It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me.

Before I get you home you're nearly frozen,

but I'll never let you freeze without me.

Oh, no.  

I love you Cope, as he kiss her forehead. I 'aw' in silent and walked up to him and gave him the milk. He thanked me and kiss me in my forehead, I kissed his cheek and Copeland forehand. I Love You And I Love It I said to both of them.

Hi guys, this story is about to end in 3 more chapters!! I just want to say Thank You to the people who reads this. Just to let you know, this story will have a sequel and in the sequel there will be more drama and people coming back. Just want to tell ya'll that and BYE!!!!