Date night #12

[BOTH POV]
Date night was FUCKING amazing.

[POV:Kellin]

Date night was amazing, Vic took me to start gazing and it was beautiful. We had a picnic under the stars and Vic actually singed to me. It was amazing,I cried and I hope we will be together after graduation. Kellin, you look so beautiful and I hope you stay like this forever, as Vic grab my waist and push me to him. I put my arms around his neck, I love you Vic as i kiss him he kisses back I love you too Kellin and I smile like a dork.

[SMUT not a lot] [ If you don't like it just skip it]

Vic pushes me back to the ground and have his hands around my hips. I kiss his neck and I found his weak spot because he said in a heavy voice Kellin, don't stop and of course I didn't stop, I kissed all the way down to his neck and put my hands under his shirt. He pulls out his shirt and continue to kiss me. This time he was kissing my neck and he found my weak spot, I couldn't stop my moaning and I let it out, Vvvvvviiiiiicccccc. He continued to kiss me, pull my shirt away, and kissed until late he stopped in my pants. I had a bone and my little fringe was a bit excited ,Vic kept playing around with me and I just needed him. Vic stop playing around I need you now as my breath was getting heavier.

Let just say we had a good time.

[POV:Vic]

Date night was a day to remember. I took Kells to start gazing and I brought a picnic to sit under the stars. Kellin looked so beautiful under the stars and actually I was waiting until now to sing him a song. It was called Kissing in cars [ I love that song so much] Kellin I made you this song because I love you so much and I hope you like it. He gave me a smile and I brought my guitar.

As we wake up in your room,

Your face is the first thing I see,

The first time I've seen love,

And the last I'll ever need,

You remind him that your future would be nothing without him,

Never lose him, I'm afraid,
Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done, more than once so I'll keep on trying,

Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...

No! At the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,

When second chances won't leave you alone,

Then there's faith in love

He was always the one,

I'll repeat it again, the one,

No such thing as too young,

Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in,

Call me crazy,

I've always tried to remind him that the future's

Just a few heartbeats away from disaster.

I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away.

No! At the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone (won't leave you alone...)

No at the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone

(No)
We'll repeat it again,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone,

'Cause there's faith in...

(Love)
If you kiss me goodnight,

I'll know, everything is alright,

Second chances won't leave us alone,

Won't leave us alone,

'Cause there's faith in love

I see Kellin crying and smiling.
Kellin, you look so beautiful and I hope you stay like this forever, as i grab his waist and pull him to me. He put his arms around my neck, I love you Vic as he kiss me, i kisses back I love you too Kellin and he smile like a dork.
We did some stuff and of course he was bottom and I was top[hahaha]. We are now in my house and it's Saturday. I see my Kelly-bear next to me sleeping peaceful. I try not to wake him up, i go to the shower,and head downstairs.