WOW!!#25[FINAL CHAPTER]

[POV:Kellin]

I was in the shower and thinking how the hell am I'm going to tell Vic that Mike got Tony pregnant.

[Yesterday...]

Hey Kells, can I tell you something in private? said Mike. Sure, what happend? while we went back to the bus. Luckily Vic had Copeland with the guys in the front talking. UmmmeandTonyhadsexandIgothimpregnant! he said really fast.What I didn't understand you I said.He looked down and sigh, me and Tony had sex and I got him pregnant he said. WHAT! Mike what were you thinking? Are you going to marry Tony? Are you going to support him when he during his months? Are you two ready to be parents? I knew that I was telling a lot of question, but I stopped because when I said are you two ready to be parents it remind me when I got pregnant with Vic and we were surprised. Kellin, I'm going to marry Tony next week in our anniversary, I'm going to support Tony when he is his months, and we are ready to be parents. We been reading parenting book in our free time actually. I was impress that Mike is being really mature about this and not freaking the fuck out. And I'm telling you this, because I'm not ready to tell Vic about me and Tony surprise yet he said. So, you want me to tell Vic about Tony's pregnant? I asked.  He nodded and I said Fine.

 [Now....]

I was getting out from the shower because my fingers were getting wrinkly and I was wasting water.[What...I care about saving water] I got out and saw Vic bouncing Copeland with his leg and they looked cute together. I AWW in my head and walked to them, Hey babe I said. Hey, so its[9:30] and we'er hungry right Copeland? He said Yeah,I'm hungry! He said while holding Cope over his face. Let's get food then! I said. Since Copeland was 11 months old, she still needs to drink formula [IDK how old a baby needs to drinking formula so I guess] so I warmed up the milk, put the formula powder ,shaked it up, and taste it if it was good which I regret doing. It tasted like milk water or some shit company put in. Why do baby's think this is good, but whatever. I went to Vic who had Cope in his arms and put her in this pouch we got in Walmart. I put it on and looked ridiculous.Vic over here who was laughing his ass off, told me to pose with Copland in it. I gave him the 'I'll fight you'pose while Cope had her face turn to the window.  

 He was laughing so hard that I just roll my eyes off and walked out the door to eat breakfast

 He was laughing so hard that I just roll my eyes off and walked out the door to eat breakfast. When we got there,everyone was there and Mike and Toni were giving me the 'Have you told him look' and I nodded no. I guess they changed there mind because Mike and Toni were getting up and got everyone attention, Hey guys,um me and Toni got news... WE'ER HAVING A BABY! they said and everyone was happy. I guess Copeland is going to have a cousin to play with. Vic said Don't you mean a little turtle. I said while smiling and he just giggled.  

[2 hours later.....]

[POV:Vic]

Its[11:30]and we have 30 minutes to get ready. Kells is cleaning Cope up and I was changing. I wasn't paying attention and grabbed a Sleeping With Sirens tank top. When Kells came out from the restroom with Cope I was laughing because he had a shirt that said 'Vic Fuentes is my husband' and Cope shirt said 'Vic is my daddy'. Everyone is at the lobby and like that we all left for the concert.