Thanks for being there:) #6

[POV:Kellin]

I couldn't see but I could hear Vic there in the door crying. Vic I said. omg! KELLIN WHO EVER DID THIS I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM TO DEATH as Vic went to pick me up as bride style. Take me to the restroom please, as I told him he went to look at my cabinet to find bandage and alcohol. He put some alcohol in a cotton ball and put it on my face, I wince in pain when he did it. Sorry he said. It's ok but what I forgot was the more darker purple bruises in my stomach. I didn't notice that he pick up my shirt and saw them, I was crying because he shouldn't be looking at them or me. It's okay if you want to leave as I said when I try to get up. No no no I'm not going to leave you I promise and stay still, I did so and I can hear him angrily quite screaming I GOING TO FUCKING FIND WHO EVER DID THIS TO MY BOYFRIEND.I was happy when he said boyfriend but he ruined it when he looked at my wrist which still had the cuts I did last week. Kellin why do you do this to your body and who did this?he said in a sad and worry voice. You really want to know everything I asked. Yes please,I need to know. OK.

[Sad story time:/]

It all started 3 years ago, I was really happy because my family was together. [Trying not to cry], one day my mom and dad got into a fight because I told them I was gay. My mom was very supportive but my father wasn't,he was saying that he is ashamed to have me as his son and that he is very mad. My mom fought for me and her but the next 3 days, she told me she was moving out because of my father. I wanted to go with her but she didn't let me,so on that they she left me with my dad and when my dad found out he was loaded he started screaming KELLIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR MOM LEFT ME,AND THAT I WISH YOU WILL DIE. With that I started to cry, It's OK if you don't want to continue he said. No let me finish it's OK. So then,he started drinking,started hitting me and I couldn't take it any more so that's when I started cutting myself as I say that quietly. And just right now my dad just beated me up and left to go drinking. As I finish, I could see Vic really pissed off but crying a little. I'm so sorry you father have to do this to you he said as he hugging me.I promise I will never leave you and I love you so much I want to tell you if want to be my boyfriend? Yes I will like to be your boyfriend,as I start to kiss him,he kiss me back and we start to make-out.

[POV:Vic]

Can't believe Kellin said yes to being my boyfriend as I started to make-out with him..

[LITTLE BIT SMUT]

I let my tongue out and lick his lips for entering as he let me in, I grab his thighs and put them in around my waist and he start to moan a little Oh Kellin I said as he start to bit my neck leaving me with a hickey and then I started to but his neck and I found his weak spot because he whispered sream Vic Vic omg. It turned me on a lot. As I was about to take his clothes off ,I hear a car park in front of his house. Oh shit my dad here, go here fast as Kellin push me to his closet and close it.

[POV:Kellin]

I fix my hair and clothes until my dad opens my door. WERE YOU WITH ANYONE FAGGOT!!? as he said it drunk but angry. No dad I wasn't I said. OK good oh and yeah I'm not going to be here all week because I have a work trip so bye. As he close my door hard and hear him close the front door and leave. I made sure he wasn't coming back until I let Vic come out of my closet.

[POV: Kellin]

Vic ended up staying the night so we did video games, watching movies, eat junk food, cuddle and kissing. I really love you and I'm really happy to become your boyfriend as I kiss him. Me too Vic said as kissing me back,we stayed like that for a couple of hours until we went to bed. Do you have clothes I can borrow? Vic said. Yea, as I throw him a shirt and sweatpants, I did the same and we cuddle up on bed all night with his arm around my waist. And I was left with a big grin in my face.

[Next morning ]

[POV:Still Kellin]

I felt a warm arm around my waist, I got scared but remember it was Vic. I wish I can wake up like this everyday. Did I wake you up as I hear him moving. No, I was about to wake up, as he got up and went downstairs,I look at the clock[6:20] we have 40 minuets to get ready for school. Can we just skip school? as Vic gives me his cute puppy eyes. No, we need to got to school, as I give him a push, Vic didn't have clothes because he stay over night and didn't bring any. So he use my and to say he did look hot as fuck. I went to the the bathroom to get ready,I had a bit of problems with my hair but I got to get it still. I look at the clock [6:40] Vic come on we need to leave in 10 minuets as I look at the door. Ok ok ok let's go. The walk to school was really sweet because he kept holding my hand and saying sweet things to me like 'I love you' and 'Your all mine'. When we got there, the number one thing I didn't want to see was... JASON. When I saw him, I looked at Vic and Vic looked at me. It's ok we get through this together, as he grab my hand and started to walk.