School Year

Jack Pov
It was my first day as a foreign exchange student, I was sent to advanced geometry, everyone looked at me as soon as I walked into the room. The teacher went on with the lesson, I caught a glimpse of, a man of pure perfection, his eyes were a gleaming brown, his hair was literally run your fingers through it perfect and his smile was where I got lost. During lunch I sat alone for a bit then the one I was obsessed with sat beside me. Hello,..I'm Mark he told me. Jack I told him. How's your first day s far? Well. It's different and I miss home.
Few Months Later
Jack pov
It was second semester senior year and almost graduation, I was still in love with Mark but I usually stayed quiet and rarely talked to anyone, my grades were good and I was one of the top students along with Mark. Mark was very smart and has been known to do lots of charity on his own time.

Mark pov
Man second semester of senior year and I still haven't told Jack how I felt about him, man only if I didn't feel sick, I would go tell him.

Jack was stopped in the hall, while heading to his next class, Hey Irish bastard where you think you're goin. Jack remained silent, hey moron I'm talking to you. Fuck off, Jack said. Jack nudged them of his when as he started walking one of the guys grabbed his hoodie and swung him into the lockers, causing his eye to turn purple. The guys proceeded down the hall, leaving Jack alone with blood trickling from his bruised eye.