Marks Birthday Celebration

Mark your birthday is tomorrow but I really want to take you out tonight, anywhere you want to go, Im not sure what I want to do Jack, this baby is taking a lot out of me. Ok you rest and I'll ask again later. Jack begins to make Mark's favourite meal, chicken and dumplings, he called Mark's mom for the recipe, after he finished cooking dinner he went to wake up Mark. Hey Mark, come on I've got a surprise for you, Mark struggles to get up at first but with Jack's help he walks to the kitchen and he was flattered, Jack? Happy birthday Mark, my birthday isn't til tomorrow but you did this all for me. Jack grinned, cause he knew Mark was happy. After they finished, Jack drove Mark to the beach to watch the sunset.
Wow Jack this is amazing, Mark gasped after he felt massive pain in his lower stomach, near his crotch. Mark?! Jack said, with fright you have another month til you're due. Jack get me to the damn hospital. Oh ok ok. I'm sorry, Jack just please help to the car. Mark complaining the whole ride to the hospital, who could blame him, it's not easy being in labor, Jack was trembling he worried about Mark and the baby.
They arrived at the hospital, Jack opened the door helping Mark out of the car and into the lobby. Hi there can I help you? Yes my husband Mark Fischbach has been having some contractions, his water has not broken yet, ok we're going to need you to fill out some paper work, No!! We need a doctor now! Mark felt a trickle down his leg, oh shit, Jack! Jack quickly heads toward and gets him a wheelchair, please miss a beg you. Mommy look, said a little kid from the make a wish clinic, it's Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, Jack begins filling out the paper work. Hi little girl, what's your name, I'm Mya , that's such a pretty name, how old are you? I'm 4, I've been in and out of this place since I was 3. One second, little cutie, Mark had another contraction, he Yelps in pain. Mark you can hold my hand until Jack finishes the paperwork, awe that's so sweet, thank you, well you were there for me in someway when I was going through chemo, so I'm here for you now,Mark felt tears gather in his eyes he lifted the girl and gave her a hug,and told her never give up stay strong and never change who you are cause I believe in you and you matter to me. I love you Mark, Mark with so many emotions, I love you too. Ok Mr Fishbach lets get you to your room. The two said goodbye to Mya.