A Rough Night

Mark and I spent 3 nights in the hospital, making sure he and Tim were doing good. Every now and then I will get calls from friends and family asking about Mark and the baby, and I love them for it, but Tim would not eat and having the doctors force feed him was just heartbreaking, so tonight we said for them not to do that anymore, but through the night Tim got hungry, Mark held him close trying to comfort him, then Tim began screaming this made Mark feel helpless toward Tim, I felt bad for Mark. Come on Tim, he pleaded, latch please, tears form in his eyes not from hormones, but from the feeling of helplessness towards Tim, he tried one last time, and finally he latches, I didn't know until I heard him sucking on Mark's nips, Mark smiled at me.

Mark pov
I felt Tim latch on to my nips, and begin to suck, course the slobber did feel a bit weird at first but I didn't mind, because he was my son and, there is no way in hell that I'm using nipple pumps again, I feel closer to Tim, and I hated to see him forced fed by the doctors hearing him crying tore me apart. When Tim finished, I began to burp him, it took a while till I heard Tim give a small belch, he burps just like you, Jack said laughing. At least he burps like a man. They both laugh, and Tim was fast asleep.