Marks Baby Bump

Waking up early the next morning, Mark found Jack curled behind him with his arms around Mark and hands resting on Mark's now noticeable bump. He smiled and wished he could stay in bed but he had an idea that he couldn't seem to shift out of his head. He tried to convince himself not to and that he was a "manly man" but "motherly instincts" got the best of him. He sighed before getting out of bed quietly and quickly, he had to admit he was excited. The movement and lack of warmth alerted the sleepy Irishman who sat up and looked at Mark, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
"Morning sleepy head" Mark said while putting on some jeans and struggling. Mark made a mental note to make sure he got bigger clothes that would fit around his stomach.
Jack mumbled a small "Morin" before yawning again and laughing at the American. "Need a hand there Markimoo?" he said while getting out of bed and walking over to Mark. Mark quickly shook his head.
"Nah I got this Jackaboy just you watch." Mark said while trying to fasten the button. He let out a cheer and he finally managed it. "See? I got it" He said triumphantly.
Jack giggled. "Mhm sure Mark, sure yer not squashing squirt in ther'" He said while walking behind Mark and wrapping his arms around him, hands coming to rest on the bump. Mark let out a soft sigh and turned in Jack's arms so he was facing him. He smiled before pressing a gentle but needy kiss to Jack's lips. Mark pulled away and quickly threw Jack some clothes.
"Get dressed you soppy shit we're going out" He said while Jack looked confused but got dressed anyway.
"Out? Where? Mark it's 9am I don't wanna go out" Jack said while pulling up his jeans. Mark just laughed put he shoes on, already walking out the bedroom door.
Jack quickly finished getting changed and practically ran after the American who was already leaving the front door, still laughing. Once out into the street Jack kept begging and asking Mark where they were going. Mark shook his head and grabbed the keys out of his pocket, unlocking the car. He opened the door to the still tired Irishman and waited for him to climb in.
"After you ma'lady" Mark said while bowing and extending an arm. Jack stopped and looked at Mark before breaking into laughter.
"Hey! I ain't no lady I am a strong handsome Irishman who can fuck ye up!" Jack cried while putting up his fists and punching Mark slightly, mocking him. Mark quickly followed and copied Jack's movements. Soon enough a fake fight broke out and both Youtubers ended up in fits of laughter.