Tim's 1st, Marks 30th

Jack pov
Today is Tim's 1st birthday and Mark's 30th, I spent all day making a cake for both of them, it's unique to have a son and a husband to share a birthday. Mark was playing with Tim, so they were both distracted while I made dinner and the cake. Everything is ready, I then called Mark to bring Tim to the table, Mark was pleased that I prepared dinner for the family. After we and Tim finished our meals it's was time for cake. I placed the cakes in front of them as Mark and I sang happy birthday and Tim and Mark blew out the candles, Tim then smashed his cake and began eating like animal, then again he had never had cake before.

Mark pov
Tonight was just amazing, blowing out the candles with Tim got me thinking. Jack and I are pretty good parents I mean we make mistakes here and there, but it's a learning process, but I don't know if I should tell Jack, what will he react when I tell, I want to have another bab, but I don't know if it's even possible for a man to have more kids, hell its nearly impossible for a male to even conceive at all. I remained silent for the rest of the night, Jack could probably tell that I had something to say, and probably knew that I was too afraid to say it.

Jack pov
Mark, you're being awful quiet, is there something bothering you? Just thinking is all....it's not important. Don't lie to me Mark, please talk to me. Fine, seeing you around Tim, and making him smile, just got me thinking. What about, Mark? I... I want to have another baby.. I don't know if it's still possible, but I want to at least try. Well Mark, I'm happy you want another kid, and it would be amazing if you, would be able to conceive again. Really Jack you mean, you want another baby. Yes Mark, as long as its with you of course I do.