9 months

Mark pov
February 6th, noon, the contractions hit, they started off 20 minutes apart. Tim would always hug my stomach then give my a slobbery peck on the cheek, he's such a sweet little boy, I know he'll take great care of his sister. I wince in pain, Tim gives me a look of fear, no it's ok Tim, daddy's fiIIINE! Tim began to cry against my chest, he does not understand pregnancy, wouldn't expect him to. Ethan, Tyler, and Pam are watching Tim, as we are at the hospital. The doctor was in quickly and said that I was about 8 centimetres dilated, meaning no epidural. I scream as the pain grew worse, having Jack massage my shoulders gave me some comfort, his hands felt cool against my neck, he didn't mind that I was sweating profusely, because it's his kid and I'm his husband, he'd do anything for family. The doctor came and told me that I was going to have to start pushing, I then clench Jacks hand while he rubs my leg with the other. You can do this Markimoo. And get ready, Push. I grit my teeth, I could feel the vain pop out in my forehead. Your doing good Mark, Jack assured me. Push! Guuhh!! Ow! Mark I see her head! One more push. Aaaahhh!! Then I hear her cry, she's so precious, I began to cry when I saw her like I did with Tim. She's beautiful, Mark.
Samantha Tina Fishbach