Labor

Aaaaaahh!!!... Jack was so nervous he felt sick, he held Marks hand tightly, as he wailed and squirmed in discomfort, then the monitors went off, Mark was still whaling in pain. What's happening!!? Jack shuots, the chord is wrapped around the baby's neck, Mark I need you to lay on your side, OW!!!OW!!!OOOOWWW!!!,you're hurting him. I repositioned the baby, so Mark a and the baby will be ok.
Marks POv
I was in so much pain, during the countdown I held Jack's hand, nearly crushing it. Push!! AAAAHHH!!! SHIIIIITT!!! After the doctor hit 1, I laid my head back to catch my breath. Ok Mark, get ready and Push!! I Grit my teeth, GOD!!!! COME ON!!! The baby's crowning, Mark I see the head, that gave me some relief. Get ready and Push!!!!! GAAAHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! Wow I didn't know men could scream like this. SHUT UP NURSE!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!Then I heard a high pitch cry, lay back in relief and Jack kissed my sweaty forehead, you did so well, Mark. Mr Fischbach, would you like to hold your son? Of course. Hi there, my little biscuit daddy and I are happy to see you, what should we call him, how about Tim Samwise Fischbach, I love it, hi tiny Tim daddy and dada's little biscuit. Oh and Happy birthday Mark and Tim, said Jack.