04| нogwarтѕ

"Yes Sir, I understand

"Yes Sir, I understand." He nodded and walked up the hill. I followed, taking my trolley and Daphne towards the castle, struggling to keep upright along the way.

I gasped in amazement as we came to the entrance of Hogwarts. I mean sure, I've seen it we every night in the Black Lake, but never up close like this. The towers stood tall with their pointed turrets, towering over me and the sun glinting in my eyes beside them.

"Are you sure?" Dumbledore asked as we reached the entrance. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes." He lead me inside the school, and I was amazed. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. I had never been inside a building before, and it felt extremely strange, but I liked it.

I was shocked when I found out the paintings that hung on the walls could talk, and as we passed by many greeted and waved at me kindly, and I smiled and waved back.

"We are here. Now, are you ready, Esmraldia?" I hesitated for a moment.

"I'm nervous, but yes, I am ready." I replied confidently. A goblin came and took my trolley, pushing it down the corridor and out of sight.

"One more thing..." Dumbledore clicked his fingers and all of a sudden I was standing there in Hogwarts robes, like what the boy was wearing.

"This is amazing, thank you Professor." I said, twirling around in my new uniform. I stopped when a fairly old lady wearing a black pointed hat walked down the corridor.

"Is she ready, Dumbledore?" He nodded at her and then the lady turned to me. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Esmraldia. Wait here with me, and when Dumbledore announces a new student joining the school, I will lead you in. And yes, the other students are in the Great Hall." She gestured to the double doors in front of us.

"You too, Professor...?" I asked trailing off, waiting for her to tell me her name.

"McGonagall, Miss Seapixi. Off you go, Professor!" She shooed Dumbledore towards the doors and he entered which made me giggle.

A while later, McGonagall turned towards the doors and I stood behind her. I took a deep breath and gulped. This was it.

The doors swung open and all eyes were on me

The doors swung open and all eyes were on me. As I began to walk towards the front of the Hall, with Professor McGonagall by my side, my eyes traced around the room. Everyone was watching my every move, and some of the boys were staring at me like I was a figure of their imagination, which made me nervous. What if something goes wrong?

Then, across the room, I noticed a very familiar face.

The boy I saved.