45| future

Jessica dragged me down the hallways, me breathing heavily and staring forward as we went

Jessica dragged me down the hallways, me breathing heavily and staring forward as we went. Soon we arrived at Dumbledore's office.

"Come in." I heard Dumbledore say from inside.

We both entered, only to find Fred and George Weasley in there instead.

"My dear! What on Earth happened?!" Dumbledore sprung up from his seat and took me from Jessica.

"She was screaming in the middle of the night, and then she said that he's back." Jess said and Dumbledore's, Fred and George's eyes widened immediately.

"What?" Dumbledore said.

"It's true. I saw it." I finally said.

"Saw what?" Fred asked.

I was about to reply, when something took over my voice. I spoke, but in Harry's voice.

"He's back! Voldemort's back! He killed him, I couldn't save him! He told me to bring his body back." I was released from the trance to see everyone staring at me wide eyed.

"That was in Harry's voice..." George said.

"But he sounded older..." Frey added on.

"I think you just fortold the future, Esmraldia..." Dumbledore said quietly, turning around whilst trailing off, seeming as though he's deep in thought.

"Who died!" Jessica suddenly said, sounding scared for the first time.

"I..." but then I instantly forgot who it was. "I don't know."

"Do you know where this took place?" Dumbledore asked.

"It was in a graveyard, and there was this creature... and I couldn't make out who it was...oh! It had red eyes and... oh my god that was Voldemort..." I said with a sudden realisation.

Everyone in the room looked taken back.

"So he rises..." Fred finally said after a long silence.

"No! He can't!" Jessica said in a rush.

"I think I know when." I began, and everyone looked at me.

"When?" George asked.

I was about to tell them when I remembered Asteria's warning about telling anyone about that memory.

"I can't tell you..."

"Why not!" Jessica demanded, and I flinched.

"You'll find out soon... I think. Professor, please, you have to understand!" I looked at Dumbledore, hopeful.

"Right... You should ask be getting back to bed now. And if you have any more nightmares, Esmraldia, come straight back to see me.

I nodded and we all headed out the office, along with Fred and George.

"Not a word about this to anyone." I looked at the twins seriously. This was no joke that they could just let slip. This was serious.

They nodded, and I carried on walking.

How could I fortell the future?

I don't know.

Do I know for sure when?

Yes.

When?

The Tri-wizard Tournament.