Chapter 1

WELCOME TO "THE PREGNANT EX WIFE"
I hope you enjoy the story!

This story will contain mature themes and STRONG language. If you are not comfortable with this please do not read.
Follow me on Instagram at: baddestbitchalive1.0 for sneak peeks and updates!!

The picture above is how I see Amelia.
Press on it to get the full picture.

_____________________________

Amelia's P.O.V
_____________

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" He yelled.

"Babe-" I said with pleading eyes.

"Don't fucking call me that!" Yelled Alexander taking a step forward.

I lowered my gaze feeling ashamed. He has never spoken to me in such a tone.

"I gave you everything! I gave you a roof over your head, I fed you, I clothed you, I gave you money, I gave you my love and so so so much more, and what you do is go around fucking other men behind my back like some cheap slut."He yelled so loudly you could probably hear him from a block away.

He mad me sad and angry at the same time. Is that what he thinks of me?? Does he think of me as a "cheap slut that goes around fucking men behind his back!?" My eyes started watering, how could he think so low of me. He of all people should know how I am and what had happened.

"I never cheated on you! I would never do that! It honestly pains me so much that you think that low of me, 'a cheap slut!'
If you didn't already shatter me by kicking me out and accusing me of things I didn't do then your previous comment did." I said in a sad tone that sounded like I was about to burst into tears.

"You have no right to make any comments. You are such a good liar, I wonder how many other men you've lied to to get them to sleep with you. You're such a snake!" He said yelling while glaring at me in those blue ocean like eyes.

"STOP ACCUSING ME OF THINGS I DIDN'T DO!! I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!!" I said practically screaming at him.

"You call me a snake, where I have never even looked at another man other than you! While you go sucking your secretary's face off. Imagine how I felt. And the worse part is that you didn't even realise I was there! You didn't even push her away." I said yelling at him, trying so hard to hold all of my tears back.

"I never told you because I forgave you. Everyone makes mistakes! We are all human!" I said in a lower tone stepping back.

I could see the quilt in his eyes. I knew that hit a spot, but he broke me. Calling me a "cheap slut", "a snake" ,"liar" and a "cheater". And to top if off he cheated on me! But I chose to forgive him because I love him. But I guess the saying is true; Love does blind you.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said in a calm tone. Staring at me trying to figure me out.

"Yes you do. You were kissing her while I was coming to surprise you for our anniversary." I said almost about to cry, I don't know how much longer I can hold the tears back.

"Regardless, I want you to get the fuck out of my house and my life! Do not come back. Do not look at me and do not talk to me. I want you out of my life!" He said yelling at me taking more steps towards me while I was stepping back at the same time.

My back eventually slammed against the wall. He chose to believe what he heard instead of his own wife.

"You know what? I'll leave happily! I don't want to be with someone who doesn't believe me and trust me. Only gullible and scummy men  believe rumours over their wife." I said in a calm and steady voice.

"Good and stay the fuck away." He said looking straight into my eyes without moving them.

"And when this child grows up without a father, and starts wondering where it's daddy is, I'll say that you wanted nothing to do with it and kicked me out while i was pregnant." I said out loud. It's about time that he knew anyway.

I was going to tell him on our anniversary but I guess he had better things to do...

"What!?" He said looking at me with guilt, sadness and confusion in his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" He asked puzzled.

"Yes." I said sadly.

"I bet it's not even mine." He said in a doubtful way.

That made me sad.
That made me feel like nothing I've ever felt before.

I started crying. My eyes were crying rivers. I have had enough of him shaming me. I am not a cheap slut, liar, snake or a cheater. He had a plain expression on his face, almost like he was satisfied with what he was doing to me. A sadist in construction. Like he enjoyed watching me suffer from all the pain he inflicted.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOU SHIT!" I said screaming like a mad woman.

"Don't come running back to me when you get an unexpected knock on your door 20 years from now asking for half of your inheritance." I said screaming.

He just looked at me with a blank expression, I couldn't tell  what he was feeling nor could i read his facial expressions.

I ran out of the room with sadness, anger and all other emotions you would be feeling in that situation. I have no idea what I am going to do now. My mother would probably kick me out of her house when I tell her, she will probably disown me and I would probably be living on the streets.

I left his mansion. I ended up stopping in front of the two big black gates made from a thin metal that was in shapes of roses and leaves. It was beautiful here, and I would be leaving my home, Alexander, my life. I turned around to get one last look at this beautiful palace. And there he was.
Looking down from the window on the third floor while the curtain was blowing in his face from time to time.

Half of his body was leaning on the right and one of his arms is hold his head up in a thinking position. He looks sad, guilty, confused and well, lonely. But this is how he chose to end our fairy tale. Our story is over. It wasn't meant to end this quick.
But I guess all good things come to an end.

Love is overrated.