Chapter 8

Alexander's family's house
Amelia's P. O. V
________________

Everyone was now looking at me. Mary has her hands covering  her mouth while Jason just kept looking at the floor. I looked over to Alexander and my heart cracked into a million pieces. How could he do that? Did he get another girl pregnant? 

"Oh god, no. Amelia. Don't. It's not what it looks like." He screamed out grabbing his hair and pulling it from his head.

He came closer to me as I took steps back. As he came closer and closer I kept backing away. Now I could see who was sitting on the couch, that 'mysterious' person and I couldn't believe my eyes. A lump started forming in my throat. I'm always the one that loves more and that's my problem, I'm too naive. I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen. He put his right hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I yelled at him while all I could see in his eyes were pain.

"I can't believe I was on my way to forgive you for all the pain that you caused me, I was actually ready to eventually forgive and forget but this is one solid reason why I shouldn't. I thought you might have changed, just the slightest bit but I can now see I was wrong. You're still the same person, god knows what you two have done over the past years, I don't even want to know." I said in tears now. How long is this torture going to last for? All this pain, agony, frustration, when does it end?

"Come on Jason baby, we are leaving." I said making a hand gesture for him to come.

"But mummy, I don-" Jason said but I cut him off before he could finish.

"Jason. We are leaving. Let's go." I said. Jason walked up to me.

"Bye." Jason said to Alex, waving with his other hand. 

Alexander just looked at me right in the eye. I could no longer tell what he was feeling.

"We're leaving, don't look for us. Save your time. I want you to stay out of our lives, don't contact me because I won't be answering." I said and we both walked out the door. 

This is probably the last time i will ever see Alexander but it's for the best. I can't keep letting him hurt me. I'm not that girl anymore, the girl that always comes running back when you push her away. I'm sick of feeling sad all the time, when am I going to get my happy ending? I just want to stop feeling so exhausted all the time. That's all I want. A break.

                                                                               Alexander's P. O. V

_______________________

Amelia took Jason and stormed out the door. Everything was fine until this bitch arrived. She just had to ruin everything. I nearly had Amelia's trust until she ruined it.  There's no way that that baby is mine. I never had sex with her. Like hell i would.

"I need to talk to you alone. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as my mother lowered her head. I stormed out the door and she followed me. I led her straight to the bedroom where i was talking to Amelia just seconds ago.

"Already going into the bedroom are we?" She chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up Angela!" I said raising my finger at her. She instantly shut her mouth.