Chapter 7

Alexanders family's house....
Amelia's P.O.V
_______________

We arrived at Alexanders parents house and I did not want to enter. So many questions would be asked. Questions that I have no answers to and don't want them answered. We exit out of the car and the only thing that I can think of is Jason. My poor baby. He had to live with Alexander's family for 3 days! What would I tell him when he asks where I was? How would I explain to him that his father is Alex? Oh god.

We walk to the door and press the door bell. I look down and fidget with my hands. I'm so nervous. But of course Alexander notices.

"Hey it's alright, calm down." He said lifting my chin looking straight into my eyes.

"I told you before, don't touch me." I said coldly.
He nearly broke my wrist and now he's touching me. He can go to hell. He let go of my chin as we looked at each other for a couple of minutes. Suddenly the door opened and there stood his mother staring at us in surprise. She had a huge smile on her face as she held out her arms for a hug. I ran up and hugged her. Tears started streaming down my face once again.

"I've missed you so much!" I said sobbing still in her grip.

"Oh darling, me too. I'm so sorry for everything."  I left her embrace and looked at her. Alexander walked passed quickly like he was in a rush of something.

"You know..?" I asked. Obviously Alexander had told her. He probably told everyone. I'm going to kill him. 

So that's why he ran away so quickly.

"Can he ever keep his mouth closed?" I hissed. While Alex's mother just laughed.

"Sorry." I said looking at the floor.

"Nonsense." Said Alexanders mother giggling.

"Oh gosh, how rude of me. Let's go inside." Said Alexanders' mother as we walked inside.

Everything was still the same. Two stair cases from the left and right leading upstairs colliding with each other at the top. A table made of glass with a vase of white roses in the middle under the staircase. Mary always loved white roses. Mary is Alexanders' mothers' name. Like Mary had a little lamb, get it? I like her name, it's simple and sweet, I wish my life was simple and sweet. But clearly life chose a difficult path for me. I rolled my eyes at the remark. Ugh my life is so complicated.

"Mummy!" I heard a scream. I turned around to see that Jason was sitting on Alexanders shoulders licking an ice cream. Alexander NEEDS to stop giving him ice cream. Alex put him down to his feet and he ran up to my pushing his tiny fragile body up against mine. God how I missed him.

"My baby." I said lowering myself down to his level and hugging him as tight as I could.

"How are you? What have you been doing these past few days?" I asked eagerly.

"Alexy and I went to the ice cream shop and bought ice cream." Jason said looking up at Alexander that was standing behind him. I giggled when Jason called Alexander 'Alexy' while Alexander just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"How about we go and play outside? How does that sound?" Said Mary taking ahold of Jason's hand.

"YES!" Screaming Jason while jumping up and down.