Chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V.
________________

I walk over to Amelia to see who is at the door and when i see who it is, time freezes. There in front of my eyes stands my mother and that stupid bartender. I clench my fists to stop myself from punching this piece of shit. My nails dig into my palms but i can't feel it, my hand is now numb.

What the fuck is he doing here? Why is he with my mother? Does he know that this was Amelia's house? Is that why he came?? I turn to Amelia and her face expression is hard to read, it looks like she's sad but happy at the same time. Like she wants to talk but no sound is coming out of her mouth.

A rush of jealousy hits my face.

___________________________

Amelia's P.O.V.
___________________

"Mary..." I say as my words trail off. I can't believe what i'm seeing. What is he doing here?

"Hello dear! Hello son and Jason." Mary says, coming up to each and everyone of us and giving us a tight hug.

"What is he doing here?" I asked while looking at him. In return, he just gave a smile and handed me one rose.

"For you, Amelia." He said as he wrapped his long, muscular arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug, while kissing the side of my cheek so no one could see. I quickly pulled away and walked towards Alex and Jason, never looking away. I kept walking back until I hit Alex's rock hard chest.

"S-sorry." I mumble. I turn to hug him and all I can see is anger plastered all over his face. His fists are clenched hard, to the point where imaginary holes are being made through his palms, his veins are sticking out and he is breathing heavily. The sight of this does scare me, but I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Then i realised that they are still standing at the door, and of course they have to come in.

"Oh my gosh, come in. I'm so sorry." I said welcoming them in.

"Please make yourselves at home, excuse us for a minute." I said as I drag Alex out of the living room. I see Jason running up to Mary while the bartender is just walking around the house inspecting everything.

I push Alex into a guest room that I have down stairs. I sit him down on the bed and just stare at him for 1 minute but he doesn't make any eye contact with me.

"Hey, Alex, look at me." I said tiling his chin towards me.

"Don't worry about him. It's you and only you. Don't worry about him." I said hugging him.

"Okay?" I ask while my head is snuggled into his neck. He doesn't reply so I look at him and he's still looking away. Staring at a wall, still breathing heavily.

"Okay. Well, when you've calmed down please join us in the living room." I say and I give him a kiss on his left cheek. Once again I leave him alone to his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming, once again." I said walking them out.

"See you next time!" I said waving.

Nick and Mary left after 2 hours of non stop talking and countless touching from Nick.
I know Alex is mad. I shut the door and walk inside. I already put Jason to bed, all that's left to do is talk to Alexander.