Chapter 6

Amelia's P.O.V.
______________

I woke up to beeping sounds. Machines beeping all around me like annoying bees. I fluttered my eyes open but shut them quickly. I can't move, I'm still in pain. My eye sight is blurry and I can't hear properly.

Again, I tried to open my eyes and managed to keep them open for about seven seconds before shutting them. I finally summed up some strength to open my eyes to the full so I could finally see where I was.

The whole room was white, there was a door right I front of me. I was laying down in a bed with machines all around me. I managed to move my left hand but a shock of pain came my way.
As I groaned in pain someone ran in through the door.

Another man. Great. God I am so done with men. I don't even remember what happened. I looked up only to see a muscular man in navy scrubs. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looks like Alexander almost, but I know it isn't. He ran up to me, and damn his sent smells delicious. His cologne like no other I've smelt. I usually like smelling cologne but now it makes me sick. I feel like vomiting. It's not a strong smell but just enough to make me vomit. I moved my hand as a gesture to move away from me but I don't think he saw because he didn't move, he just kept pressing on the machines and writing stuff in a book.

"W-where a-am I-i?" I asked. I could barley speak, my voice feels like it's on fire.

"Sshh, don't speak. You're in a private hospital now, get some sleep and when you wake up we can talk." He said making hand gestures.

I gave a quick nod and closed my eyes. I think he understood because he quickly left the room. My eyes are burning but it doesn't bother me. I slowly fall into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up it was dark. There was a window to the right of me, as I looked out it was pitch black. How long was I asleep for? Oh god. I'm at a private hospital. How am I going to be able to afford all of these bills? I couldn't even afford 1/4 of them. Oh god. I sat up slowly still feeling paralysed. There was a IV in my left wrist that was connected to a machine. A peg was on my finger that was also connected to a machine. I took the peg off and sat at the edge of my bed. There was a red button on a remote. I think it was for the bed or something. I pressed it and waited.

All of a sudden the doors slammed opened and that sexy doctor was back. I could see him better now. His brown chocolate hair and his brown eyes. His muscles were bulging out of the scrubs. This man clearly works out a lot. He quickly walked up to my bed and kneeled down in front of me. I looked at him and he looked at me for about one minute before he broke the silence.

"How are you feeling?" He asked putting his hang on my knee. I slapped his hand away, I don't know why, I just did. He looked st me with saddened eyes.

"Like shit." I said rubbing my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked touching the side of my head felling the pain rushing through my head.

"Ow-" I said in pain.

"Don't touch your head, it's still recovering from the nasty hit you had." He said. I looked at him.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked confused. What the hell happened to me.

"You don't remember?" He asked