Chapter 4

Amelia's P.O.V.
__________________

Home. They say that home is were your loved ones are. Family, parents, a husband. But I have none of them. I only have a beautiful son and it is my job to make his life better then mine was. To provide for him to give him a good future. To give him love. To show him how to love. The only thing that he is missing is a father. He might never get the chance to have one.
And that makes me sad. Because I never had a father either.

My father left when my mother told him that she was pregnant with me. I don't even know what he looks like. So I grew up thinking that he didn't love me, just like Jason thinks that of his father now. The vicious cycle grabbing a hold of the next generation. It makes me angry.
How can someone just leave? Leave when you need them the most? Kick you out when you have no where else to go?
____________________

After seeing Alexander something in me changed.
I don't know what it is. I felt like he knew all along that Jason was his but never wanted to be apart of his life. I felt more protective over Jason.
I don't want Alexander or his family to take Jason away from me. I can't live without Jason. He is my life. I hope for Jason's sake that Alexander does not know that Jason is his son, even if I told him, I doubt he even remembered what I said. But I can't keep lying to Jason, sooner or later he is going to realise that Alexander is his father, but until then I need to keep Jason away from him.

For Jason's sake.

_________________________

Alexander's P.O.V.
_________________

Seeing Amelia was.... I don't know what it was.
I was angry at her. Angry because she cheated on me. Angry because that's her son and he looks like an angel. It saddened me that the father isn't around, it pains me to see Amelia lie to her own kid about her fathers where a-bouts. I can see that she is having a hard time looking after him by herself. Part of me is curious to know  whether that kid is actually mine.
He does look like me, I mean, same eye colour, same hair colour. He almost looks like a replica of me when  I was a kid. I need to dig deeper into this and find out who the father is.

I miss Amelia. I miss holding her. I miss kissing her soft plump red lips, her soft touch. Her hugs.
No pull yourself together Alexander, what are you doing? You can't get attached again.
Women are only good for one thing . So many empty girls sell themselves to random strangers because they are so desperate and lonely. A lack of dignity and self respect or a needy night for attention. They need a mans touch to fully satisfy them. And most of them need a mans money to fulfil their hapiness. 

But Amelia was never like that. She didn't even know I was wealthy and owned so many companies and so on. She just thought I was a normal man, that's what I loved about her. She would always find a way to calm me down when I was angry, she found a way to love me even when I couldn't be loved. She always found a way. Until she carried out that action that went against our vowles. I will never forgive her.

N.E.V.E.R.

Loyalty is key in a relationship, along with trust. And if you can't have that then you obviously can't have a relationship. I can't trust her. Not until she proves me wrong and shows me she can be trusted again.

I guess only time will tell.

_____________________
The next day...
Amelia's P.O.V.
________________

Jason and I are going to Cassie's house. Cassie is my best friend. She is the only one who didn't abandon me when I was pregnant. Her and her husband Mat were the only ones who didn't leave me. They were the ones that helped me get back on track. They are my family now.