Chapter 9

Amelia's P.O.V.
_________________

Most people wake up to the sun shining through their window, waking them up from their sleep. Rising up to stretch and smell the morning air, to get ready for an amazing day.

EH WRONG!

That's fairytale shit.

You see I, however, woke up to my 4 year old son running around the house like a mad man, now currently jumping on my bed trying to kill me.

"Jason it's 7am! Settle down." I said shoving my face into my soft pillow trying to block out his yelling.

"GET UP MUMMY!!!!" He screamed.

"JASON. If you don't sit down right now, i will take away your toys." I yelled, and he instantly quietened down.

"Sorry mummy." He said hugging my legs.

Wait what. How did I get up here? I'm pretty sure I was on the couch in he living room last time I checked.

"You wouldn't do that to my son." That sexy voice said.

I quickly shot my head up and saw Alexander wearing ripped jeans, a dark grey shirt that was skin tight. You could see his muscles bulging through. He looks so sexy. He stood behind Jason at the end of my bed. Alex's hands on Jason's shoulders while Jason is giving me a sad look.

"Not you too." I groaned while Alex chuckled.

"Give me a break." I said throwing my head back down on my pillow.

I closed my eyes again trying to get some rest. I was doing just fine until a pair of arms dragged me towards them. I squealed at his touch. I turned around so I was now face to face with Alex, our faces only inches away.

"Now you listen here, you are going to get out of that bed and get dressed. You are going to wear something nice, while I go and get Jason dressed." He said while I just gave a confused look.

"I can dress myself." Said said stomping his leg on the floor.

"You stay out of this little man." Alex said pointing at him, a little laugh escaped my mouth.

"And once you are all ready we are going to go shopping, we are going to buy you and Jason some new clothes, and if you're good, we may be able to get some ice cream." Alex said looking at me the whole time.

"I feel like a little girl." I said laughing.

"I can be your daddy." He said laughing while giving me a quick wink.

"Shhh, shut up Alex, Jason's here." I said nudging him while laughing.

"Well you better get ready." He said.

"Alright." 

Alex got off the bed and took Jason out of the room. Getting out of bed, I walked over to my mirror, saw my reflection and nearly cracked the mirror. Like damn, how did Alex not go blind seeing this. I walk over to my wardrobe and decide on what to wear before picking out an outfit.

I stood looking at my reflection in the mirror. I didn't know what to think. A pair of arms arms hugged me from behind and started placing soft wet kisses down my neck. I turned around but Alex turned me back around quickly.