Chapter 2

The picture above is how I view Alexander. Press on it to get the full picture.
_____________________
Alexander's P.O.V
________________

What is going on right now? She cheated on me and she's yelling at me?
No. I should be yelling at her. There was never any evidence, maybe she didn't cheat on me after all. Let's hope she knows nothing about what happened with my secretary at work or she will be even more pissed than she already is. God, she's like acting crazy right now. I can't stand this behaviour. She needs to go before I do something I regret.
I don't even know what the hell she is saying right now, I don't even want to know.
Just ignore her Alexander. She'll stop yelling, eventually. Until heard this;

"You call me a snake, where I have never even looked at another man other than you! While you go sucking your secretary's face off. Imagine how I felt. And the worse part is that you didn't even realise I was there! You didn't even push her away." Amelia was yelling so loud but you can see that she is trying to push back her tears.

Shitttt. She knows about it. Great.
Well this is even more complicated then before.But why didn't she say anything about it??Was she not angry? Did she not care?
And then my answers got answered...

"I never told you because I forgave you. Everyone makes mistakes! We are all human!" She said in a lower tone stepping back like she was afraid of me.

Amelia needs to get out. I can't stand this. She's playing the pity card and it's working alright. Ughhhhh. Why do I always fall for this? Just ignore her. Her mouth will shut up soon.

Blah, blah, blah.
Oh my god. Shut the fuck up.

..........

"And when this child grows up without a father, and starts wondering where it's daddy is, I'll say that you wanted nothing to do it." She said out loud like she knew I wasn't listening and wanted to hear this part specifically.

What? Did i hear that correctly? She's pregnant? It's probably not mine any way. God, who knows how many other men she slept with. It could be anyone of theirs.

But what if it is mine? What if I leave her and find out later that it is mine and the grows up without a father. This is not good.

I used to love Amelia. God I still do.
I'm crazy about her, but she broke my trust one too many times. I don't know who to believe or trust anymore. I will have my lawyer delivered the divorce papers and then she can sign them and I can finally be free from all the constant drama.
..........

After endless talking and arguing Amelia finally left. I stood by the window on the left and looked out. I saw her walking toward the two black gates, but instead of opening them to exit, she turned around and looked straight at me like she knew I was there. All the Autumn leaves were tingling down from the big trees on both sides of the two big black gates like snowflakes. She looked at me for about one minute and then just like that she left.
She Disappeared.

___________________________
Amelia
~ 4 years later ~
1/5/17
_______________

"Honey, wake up!" I called out from the kitchen next to the counter waiting for a reply.