Chapter 10

Amelia's P.O.V.
_______________

There before my eyes stood Cassie and Mat. I quickly shut the door in their faces, I can't deal with this right now. I turn around to Alex.

"What's going on?" He asks?

"C-Cassie and Mat are at the door." I said covering my mouth with my hand. Alex goes on his phone and starts typing.

"Are you serious Alex? You're on your damn phone right now? I can't believe this." I said pacing the floor.

"Would you calm down for one second." He yelled and that made me jump a little.

"Hey guys, could you please leave? Now isn't a really good time." Alex said on the phone.

"No she doesn't want to talk to you, please leave. I'll call you when she's ready." And with that he hung up.

"Was that them?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

I walked up to him and hugged him, that was the only thing I could think of. We stood in the position for about 4 minutes, and then we let go.

"Jason go up to room and play there, okay?" Alexander said.

"Yes daddy." Jason said running up to Alex and hugging him on the leg, he then did the same to me and ran upstairs to his room.

"Guess what?" Alex said.

"What?" I asked.

"Jason is going to stay with my mother tomorrow, while you and I go on a date." He said and I was shocked.

"What. No. I didn't even agree to this." I said frowning.

"You don't have to, I already know your answer is going to be a 'yes'." He said.

"That's not true." I said stomping my foot on the floor.

"Yes it is. You're coming whether you like it or not." He said. I just stood there dumb folded.

"And make sure you wear the pretty black set because you might get lucky tomorrow." Alex said, winking.

"Shut up Alexander, that's not happening." I said in annoyance.

"Mmmm, you keep telling yourself that. I know you can't resist." He said walking closer to me.

He was right.

"I-i can and I will" I said breathing heavily.

"But your body tells me otherwise." He said moving his fingers up and down my left and right arm.

"J-Jason is upstairs." I said looking away.

"Doesn't matter." He said and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he slammed me to the wall causing me to let out a little whimper.

"Sorry baby." Alex said kissing my neck.

Alex was never soft with that, he would sometimes slam me hard against the wall on purpose, and it hurt. He was rushing already, he was breathing heavily and so was I. He lifted me off the wall and walked over to counter while I was still hanging on to him.