Chapter 14

Authors note:

I'm so sorry for taking a long long long time to upload a new chapter. i was logged out of this account for a very long time and therefore couldn't update :( not only this but i was also dealing with other priorities <3 i hope you all can understand, i'm so sorry for the inconvenience! I have updated and edited all the chapters so for more clarification feel free to reread the chapters :)

For more updates follow the instagram: @baddestbitchever1.0

Amelia's P.O.V.
___________________

As soon as I heard those words escape his lips I felt dizzy. My head was spinning and my eyes grew wide.

"W-what do you mean he's g-gone?" I shuttered.

"Jason- he's missing. My mother can't find him anywhere." Alex said. Panic started consuming me and my eyes started to water. I felt so lightheaded.

"Amelia-"

"Take me to your mothers house." I said.

"Liste-" he said but I cut him off.

"I SAID TAKE ME TO HER. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled and the car instantly took a sharp turn causing the wheels to screech.

My poor baby. He's missing. I knew I shouldn't have gone out on this stupid date. I knew I shouldn't have left him with his family. Alexander hasn't changed. He's still the same ignorant asshole, but there was a part of me that actually thought he changed. That he wanted to be with me again. But I was wrong, I always am.

People don't change and i need to stop being oblivious and naive.

Something about this situation seems distant and unreal. It feels like a dream. Or more like a nightmare. Like one that keeps reoccurring every night, showing you and teaching you the same lesson that you can't get grasp. A personal bell.

•••

After a while the car pulled up in front of his mothers house and I quickly exited the car as Alexander followed. I pushed open the doors and there was Mary sitting on the couch with her head in her palms while her elbows were resting on her knees. I quickly took off my heels and ran to her.

"Where's Jason!?" I screamed.

She lifted her head up quickly as if she was shocked to see us here.

"I said where is he!" I yelled.

"I-I don't know." She shuttered.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know where he is? I leave him alone with you for one day and he's gone?" I yelled. She didn't respond.

"Which one is his room?" I asked quickly.

"Up the stairs, first door to the left." She quickly replied.

I quickly ran up the stairs but out of the corner I saw Alexander walk up to his mother and hug her. How can he do this? To me, to Jason. I ran into his room but he was no where to be found. I checked his bathroom, under the bed, the closet and everywhere else but to my dismay, he was not there.