Chapter 12

Amelia's P.O.V.
________________

I slipped myself into the beautiful ombré dress and put on my heels, but before that of course, I had put on the black lace set. I put my hair down and curled the tips with my curling iron. I got my makeup bag and applied some liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara, bright red lipstick, just a little bit of blush and of course I painted my nails in white. It's classic what can i say, it goes with everything.

I sat in my little chair, on my makeup table, looking at myself in the mirror. I smile a little to show my perfectly straight white teeth. This girl isn't me. This girl looks like she has the perfect life, she IS perfection. While I, on the other hand, had a broken life, everything was falling apart. My life was never meant to be like this. I, wasn't meant to be like this.

A little knock on the door was all it took to shake my thoughts away. I slowly turned around to see Alex dressed in a navy tuxedo leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets of his pants. Lucky he can just take time off work whenever considering he's the boss, me on the other hand, i'm always free. A housewife without the husband and wife part if you will. I give him a quick smile but I can't tell what he's feeling. It looks like he's happy but showing slight emotions of anger or frustration.

Maybe he's mad because of what I said before?

"You look Handsome!" I said laughing, but I didn't get a reaction out of him. I lowered my head and went quiet, he obviously noticed.

"You look beautiful Amelia." He said, I quickly look up and a huge smile spreads across my face.

"Thank you." I said.

"Listen Alex, I just wanted to say I'm so-" I was about to finish my sentence but he cut me off."

"It's fine." He said looking down.

"No. No it's not." I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry I said that, it was in the heat of the moment and I meant it as a joke but I know now that I shouldn't joke about that. I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me." I said walking up to him.

"Amelia, you are already forgiven. It's okay." He said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said and let out a breath. I didn't even realise I was holding my breath now.

"Shall we go?" Alex asked.

"We shall." I said walking over to my makeup table to grab my purse. I then grab him by the arm and we walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are siting in his limo now. I actually have no idea where we are going, he never told me and I'm debating whether to ask him or not. I mean where can we go its pretty early in the day and it's not even the weekend.

"Is Jason going to Marys' house after kindergarten?" I ask distracting myself, trying not to overthink everything.

House. Pft more like a freaking mansion, what was I saying?

"Yes, my driver will be dropping him off there. I, however, have no idea on what they are going to be doing. They might go to the mall. I'm not sure." He said not once looking at me.