2: Lena (E)

| In my opinion, I like Lena's point of view better than Conan's. Conan is so cruel. xD Maybe I should make him a little bit nice. But, that maybe is only 42%. I mean, if I made him even just a little bit nicer that story would be ruined. Anyway, moving on, here's chapter 2 |

The BadAss Mate

2: Lena

Lena's Point of View

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight hit my eyes. I squinted my eyes from my window, closing the curtains before sitting up and stretching and yawned. When I looked around the room, the picture of him on my nightstand caught my eyes. I sighed. I feel like a stalker for having a picture of him in my room and placed beside my bed. Maybe it's because I am a stalker.

I can only sleep when the picture's next to me. Ever since I've found out he was my mate, I was ecstatic and he wasn't. Why is it so hard for him to love? I know I'm not enough, but I thought having a mate was enough. I thought being a mate was enough. Enough to learn how to love.

I stood up and went to take a shower, I stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I sighed in content, letting the warm water hit my back.

Today is the first day of school, you'd think I'll be happy because at least I'd be able to see my mate, I am, I really am. But, it just hurts so much to see him with different girls every day. Does he even know that it physically and emotionally hurts when he do it with his prostitutes? I always feel the aching pain on my chest and I can't stop it because that's how connected you are with your mate.

I rubbed my cinnamon scented shampoo on my head and soaped my body. After that, I rinsed myself and went out the shower wrapping the towel around myself.

In our pack, West Moon Pack, we lived together but the members are separated with the Alpha's family. They all lived in a big mansion behind the pack house, where me and the other members lived.

I went inside my room, locking my door, closing the windows as I took my towel off.

Being naked is also one of the things I love, but only if I'm by myself. It makes me feel the freedom and how I can be just however I want when I'm on my own. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling a little down, I know I'm not fat and sexy. I have the 'just right' simple body and I don't have the curves my mate wants. 

I'm just simple.

Little ol' Lena.

I want to prove to him that I can be happy without him, but how can I? He's my mate. I can't be happy without my soulmate. And it looks like he's happy without me.

I sighed in frustration and turned to my bed where I had put my clothes. I threw on the black long sleeves, dark skinny jeans, and a converse. I curled the ends of my hair and tied it in a high ponytail tightly. I went downstairs and headed immediately out the door. I don't have friends and family. I have no one in my life but myself and my wolf, which is also me.

Sometimes, I would try to find my family but I would always end up getting cornered by vampires. I don't know if it's only me or is the vampires species are really getting higher right now. But all in all, I'm not scared. If I have no one in my life, then who would care? They'd probably not think of finding me. And, vampires and werewolves had their truce. No more wars. Or so I thought.

Sure, I have a mate, but does he even care about me? No.

Sure, he didn't reject me but it's so clear that he didn't want me in his life. Why would I even force myself on him?