8.2: The First Date (E)

The BadAss Mate

8.2: First Date (Part 2)

Lena's POV

I was about to hop out of Conan's car when he held my arm, stopping me, "Wait. Don't go out of the car yet."

I looked at him confused, "Why?"

He held up a hand, gesturing me to wait, taking off his seatbelt as he went out of the car, running around to my door and opened it, he took the seatbelt off of me and held my hand as he helped me get out of the car.

I looked at him, amused by his actions, "Conan, why are you helping me? I mean, I'm not injured, or wearing heels."

He shrugged sheepishly, "I don't know.. It feels nice helping you." He blushed.

"Aww.." I grinned, wrapping an arm on his waist, "So, where are we?" I asked looking around.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "This is the beach where I practically grew up." He said.

I looked at the beach, the moon reflecting through the waters, there were no people around, just the two of us, "That's awesome. I've always wanted to go to a beach!" I grinned.

"You've never went to a beach before?" He asked, surprised.

I shook my head sadly, "Unfortunately, no. Until now."

"Well, I'm happy to be the one to bring you here on the beach for the first time." He grinned, "Come on." He said, pulling me somewhere in the middle of the beach.

I looked down, and saw a picnic blanket with basket on top of it. I smiled up to Conan, "Can you get more cliche?"

He grinned at me, "Just for you."

I rolled my eyes as we both sat on the blanket, he opened the basket and took out some foods. There's sandwiches, strawberries, condensed milk, waters and lots of sushis.

I groaned, "Conan, you really think I'll be satisfied with those foods?"

He shook his head, "Nope, that's why we have a menu."

"Menu..?" I trailed off. I looked down as he gave me a thin and long book that had a Menu written on top of it. I took it, and chuckled, "I'm going to guess, we have a waiter called Gerard?"

Conan grinned and nodded, "You're fast."

I giggled, and opened the menu, "Who cooked these?" I asked.

"Mom."

"Really? Woah. You're a mama's boy, huh?" I smirked.

He blushed a little, "No, I'm not. Ugh, Lena just go pick what you wanna eat." He grumbled.
I laughed and looked over, there's a steak, chicken, ravioli, and the list goes on.

I sighed, "It's so hard to pick. I love it all!" I pouted.

Conan smiled, "How about, I'll have some steak, you have chicken and we'll share some ravioli?"

My eyes widened at him, "You're smart!" I grinned.

He chuckled, "Alright, how about drinks?"

"Hmm.. I don't have to pick since the only thing in here is water." I said, giving him a look.

He grinned sheepishly, "Well, that's all." He shrugged, "WAITER!" He yelled.

I jumped at his tone in shock, "Conan!" I grumbled, punching his arm.

"Ow!" He groaned, rubbing his arm.

Gerard came to us in a weird waiter outfit, "Your orders?" He asked, in a boring voice as he glared at Conan in hatred.