24: Pure Human with Powers

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

The pure agony on my stomach was stopping me from laughing, talking, or even moving. It hurts so much that even opening my eyes hurts.

"Come on, Lena. You can do it, open your eyes." Someone whispered.

I gritted my teeth, cracking my eyes open to see Violet, Conan, and Gerard surrounding me, "Finally." Gerard mumbled in relief.

"Where are we?" I asked, making my stomach clench, I coughed.

"I don't know. As soon as we were able to escape we found this room and decided to just hide here. They won't be able to smell us anyway." Conan explained.

"Why do I feel like something's missing in me?" I muttered, frowning.

"What do you mean?" Violet asked.

"I-It's like.." I trailed off, "Why is it like D'neah's gone?" I gasped, clutching my chest.

D'neah? 

No..

"W-What?" Conan eyes widened.

"I don't feel her anymore, and she won't respond." My lips quivered in fear. 

D'neah can't be gone, I need her.

"The silver was sat on your skin for a long time that it burned you skin, and it might kill your wolf, or send her on a comatose." Gerard said.

"How'd you know all this?" I sniffled.

Gerard smiled at me softly, "It happened to me once when the rival thought I was uncle Darren's son." 

"How do we know if D'neah's dead or not?" I asked.

"We can't. Only doctors can." 

"This is a mess." I sobbed, "We have to leave."

"We can't." Violet sighed in defeat, "They're all started guarding the house when they found out we escaped."

"We only have one choice." Conan started.

I looked at him, "And what's that?" 

"Fight." 

We all looked at each other, "4 of us against a hundred of witches?" 

"3 of us against a hundred of witches and about 10 werewolves." Conan affirmed.

"3?" I asked.

"You're not going to fight without a wolf, Lena." Conan said.

"I still have my powers." 

Conan looked at me, "No. I don't want you fighting, you're still not healed." 

"I don't care what you say. I'm still going to fight." 

"Conan's right, Lena." Gerard said, grabbing my shoulders, "You can't fight."

"You guys aren't the boss of me. If I want to fight then I will." I spat, "It's my body not yours." Unconsciously, I slammed my hand on the floor making it shake.

 "Lena, calm down." Violet exclaimed.

"Shh!" Conan hissed.

"Stop moving, Lena. You have a stab wound." Gerard glared.

"Quit telling me what to do." I groaned, holding my stomach as I stood up.

Violet's eyes widened, "Lena." She hastily stood up and held my waist, "Were you trying to kill yourself?"